THANK YOU & CANON FACTS.

THANK YOU, canon facts!
COLLEEN       POV.

holy shit me finishing this book for the SECOND time is something i'd never thought i do, because when i let out the first version (previously titled deja vu), i thought that was it

i actually grew to really hate deja vu - olive's original name being venus, and there was just an assload of plot holes, and it was just really bad in the end.

but tornado warnings is finally done!! and i have to say i'm so much happier with this version :)

my other book "fearless" comes after this one and is a ranboo one, which connects in act two to this one. make sure to give it a read if your into ranboo books (it's already completed)

but here are some canon facts in olive & tommy's relationship!

1- olive & tommy met lin manuel miranda and could not stop giggling when waiting in line.

2- olive and tommy's favorite tv show to binge was the office

3- they both featured in a lovejoy song; hashtag christmas special

4- they moved to new york after both of them finishing school and loving it so much. olive went to nyu, and tommy didn't go to university but did move in with the rest of the bench trio!

5- when doing the schuyler sisters karaoke tommy was always angelica, olive eliza, and tubbo peggy. ranboo was aaron burr.

and that's it!! thank you for reading. be sure to read the book that comes after this one, stay safe out there & merry christmas, happy new year!