vi, late night talking.

act one, chapter six. late night talking.

charlie springsteen. someone olive had always taken personal interest to — ever since she first saw him. he wasn't a bad sight, anyone could tell you that.

and it seemed as though he thought olive adria was quite interesting as well — staring contests across the classroom were quite ominous. she most certainly was the prettiest girl there, in his eyes.

catherine kasey. someone tommy had taken personal interest in recently — she's an odd person, when you think about it. but
tommy thought it was in a good way.

tom simons was surprisingly a closed box that only a few people had a key to. one of those people were olive. and catherine couldn't be more jealous of it.

if she was being honest, catherine didn't like olive very much. she was kind of annoying, and per say, clingy by tommy's side. she was constantly on about streaming, and whatever stuff they did.

they'd been growing closer. but it seemed as though nothing could break the bond of tom simons and olive adria. and catherine hated it. hated it so much, that she could just about burst into flames whenever they even spared a look to each other because the teacher said something that could be turned into a "that's what she said" joke.

catherine saw their humor as the kind two 12 year old american boys would have. which, olive was american — but if she told you that, you wouldn't believe it. her accent was stronger then most people in the city.

the redhead was finally going to take matters into her own hands — because fuck that, tommy's mine.

in this case he wasn't — because tommy wasn't an object. that's not how olive saw it, at least. he was just a boy, and there was no point in going crazy over one of them. there were plenty out there.

so why did catherine have to go after olive's best friend?

best friend, best friend, best friend, best friend —

"livie, you with me?" dream shook her out of her thoughts. they were in a call together with sapnap. "i'm gonna kick you out of the smp if you keep zoning out."

"my bad," olive rolled her eyes jokingly. "sorry stream can't run so late. i have school tomorrow and my schedule is so busy, this is the only time i can fit it in."

"all jokes aside, livie, don't worry about it," dream sighed. "are you doing okay?"

sapnap was deafened — likely starting his stream.

"just exhausted, is all," she dubbed her eyes. "lots been happening in the feelings department. i'm not a fan, personally."

dream laughed from the other side.

"don't forget about yourself, crazy," olive smiled, though dream could not see. "i do that a lot too. i try to make everyone around me happy, that i forget about myself. and i know you may have a lot of eyes on you right now,

"but it's going to get better."

olive smiled the biggest smile she had let out for a while. the kind of smile she didn't give out when catherine was around. the smiles that she released when it was her and tommy, just hanging out. it had been a while.

"when'd you get all sappy?" olive choked when she talked. "you're gonna make me cry, dreamy."

"that's my job, honey bunches. now start your stream! i wanna practice!"

olivefromthegarden has gone live !
"COME WATCH WINNERS POV
MCC TEAM PRACTICE (dream,
sapnap, and ranboo)"

"hi weirdos," olive grinned as she watched people load in. "LITERALLY GIVING YOU ALL THE DREAM CONTENT YOU WANTED. get me fucking trending on twitter right now."

dreamluvbotxx, WHAT DO WE TWEET OUT????

"uhh, make it like — OLIVE IS OUR SAVIOR," she nodded, using her hands to motion what she was saying. "by the way, ranboo's not even joining, 'cause he's like, somewhere else. that was for clickbait"

muffinsarereallygood, you betrayed us... we're #brocken #emo #depreshed

"oh, ya mum."

twitch highlights !

"OH YOUR MOTHER, CAPTAINSPARKLEZ," olive yelled out, him shooting an arrow at her and making her lose the game. "your mother is in my bed!"

__________________________

"dream, question," olive said, making him respond with a hum. "so you know how sometimes our poop is green? is yours like that all the time?"

"olive —?" sapnap questioned, as though she wasn't getting something.

"olive's are green, did you know that, livie?"

"NOT ALL OF THEM, NOT ALL OF THEM!"

__________________________

"golly gee whiskers, stick a pencil up my ass and call me school supplies!" olive gasped. "is that THE sapnap?"

this went on between her and sapnap for the next three minutes —

"stick some vegetables up my ass and call me a crock pot! is that THE olivefromthegarden?"

"butter my ass and call me a biscuit! is that THE sapnap? real not clickbait?"

"why do i put up with you two?" dream groaned.

__________________________

"is it true you suck his dick for hours at a time?"

__________________________

wilbur came into the call. "liv, stop harassing dream."

"I'M JUST ASKING IF HE SHITS GREEN!"

olive 🫒 // @olivefromthegarden
i regret nothing as to what
i have said
💬♻️❤️

|

dream // @dreamwastaken
really??? nothing???

|

olive 🫒 // @olivefromthegarden
oh ya mum

dream // @dreamwastaken
is it too late to switch mcc
teams?? @smajor
💬♻️❤️

|

scott // @smajor
yes, dream.

|

lee 😈 // @ghostbustered
fucking bitchboy weirdo
freak weirdo

lee !
idk who ghostbustered is but
i really agree with them tbh
they're really funny you
should follow them on
wattpad