xv, walking on a dream.

act two, chapter fifteen. walking on a dream.

"liver, i'm not gonna lie, you don't sound too good," quackity said on the other side of the vc call. he and olive were gonna stream roblox — but she didn't sound... the best. "you're all fever and no disco."

olive sneezed. "what do you mean? they call me the disco master."

"if you die, don't haunt me from hell, okay?"

"why would i go to hell?" olive gasped, acting offended.

"the question isn't 'why would you go to hell', the question is 'why wouldn't you go to hell'." quackity laughed loudly, making olive roll her eyes and go on deafened.

olivefromthegarden has gone live !
IM SICK BUT THE ROBLOX
GRIND DOESN'T STOP (with
big q)

"hi freaks," olive welcomes in her viewers with a warm smile on her face. although her features looked tired — and she was crazily pale, she waved kindly anyway. "i have a cold, and i might die."

tomhollandsgf, olive in her dying arc

purpled, L

"grayson you are the beginning of my villain origin story," olive sniffled, rolling her eyes at the chat all spamming 'L', thanks to grayson. "you're just mad cause i don't wanna film a youtube video with you."

purpled, i want your clout

ranboolive, imagine not filming yt videos with olive ☠️

purpled, i'm gonna fly to california and shoot you

moderator banned purpled !

"well deserved. fuck you, grayson," olive flipped off the webcam jokingly. "also hi ranboo, love you king."

after a few minutes of conversation with her chat, olive spammed quackity telling him that she was ready to play — he did this thing with a bunch of people, playing roblox but specifically the weird games.

"liver!" quackity laughed evily. "i have scoured the roblox interwebs for the perfect roblox game to play... and i have finally come across it."

olive coughed. "what is it?"

"restaurant simulator!" quackity clapped, seeming amused with humor. olive put on a deadpan face and sighed loudly. "liver, you're supposed to laugh here."

"what restaurant is it?"

"outback."

"okay. bye."

olive left the vc, making her stream show only her face again (it was just her with the green screened olive garden in the back). "guys, i'm ending the stream here. i hope you all had a great time."

DUCK BOY
you hurt my feelings

LIVER
didn't ask where are the
askers there are none haha

DUCK BOY
this is why dream is way
better than you

LIVER
i'm gonna bash your skull
into a bed frame

DUCK BOY
oh okay

olive did end up joining the discord call once more — allowing the stream to go on for another two hours. quackity bid his goodbyes after saying that he was going to turn the stream into a youtube video.

"how is everyone —" olive coughed. "i'm awesome."

harrypotterstan, babe you need some soup

dreamwasnttaken, get some sleep

"i will sleep when i'm dead," olive grinned. "i'm going to head out and eat some soup and shrivel in a whole and die. be safe and most certainly don't be like me! let's raid wilbur." and with a wave and a raid, her viewers were off.

olive had never been more relieved to end a stream than ever. she loved quackity — not to mention her chat, but her cold was getting to the best of her.

plopping back in bed and taking a look at her phone — olive pulled up wilbur's stream and genuinely smiled at how wilbur was pleased with the spike in views.

"livie, how are you doing?" carmen stood in the doorway. "i brought you some tea." she placed it on her daughter's nightstand.

"thanks, mom," olive sighed. "i'm honestly not doing any better. i think i'm just gonna head to sleep soon."

carmen nodded. "before i go, you have a visitor."

"who is it?"

her mother moved out of the way, allowing the person to step through the door and make themself noticeable.

"charlie!"

olive !
charlie springsteen my
absolute beloved

also he's canon bi just
putting that out there

btw when i created that
spotify account it glitched and
gave me premium free so i
will be turning that into
a personal acc thx