xxx, car crash in g major.

act two, chapter thirty. car crash in g major.

after a certain comment on the stream yesterday, olive had her mind set on something that she wasn't too sure how tommy would take it. everyone fell asleep on the couch yesterday - but olive woke up first and lay there thinking about a certain idea.

"is anyone else awake?" a voice olive recognized as tommy said. he whispered it, as if directed to no one in particular. "if you're awake, say deez nuts."

"deez nuts," olive rubbed her eyes. "it's ollie. i've only been up for like, twenty minutes."

tommy yawned. "just laying there? got something on your mind?"

"actually yeah," she sat up, causing tommy to as well. olive got up and motioned for the blonde to follow - them walking into a bedroom where more privacy was granted. "so, remember yesterday how there was that one comment about where i'm from?"

he nodded. "yeah, they asked your origin story, or something." he laughed quietly.

"right. i was thinking - tommy, i want to go to new york for christmas," she said, taking a pause to allow tommy to process. "and i want you to come with me."

"all by ourselves?" tommy furrowed his eyebrows. "i mean, i'm down, but... what about your mum and my parents?"

"we've been semi responsible!" olive laughed and shrugged. "i think they'd let us if we really begged. but i'm asking what do you think?"

tommy trilled his lips and sat on the edge of the bed. "let's do it. let's fuckin' spend christmas in new york!" he seemed actually excited for this - something olive wasn't expecting out of him.

now, olive and tommy now had phone calls to make to the people they normally spent christmas with and had to do a lot of convincing.

but with some begging (and olive promising to bring back new york souvenirs), they managed to do it. they had the computer set up and pressed the button that said buy tickets. high fiving each other, they grabbed their phones and headed upstairs quietly - everyone was still asleep.

olive glanced at her lock screen, having to do a double take at the notification she saw at the very top of it.

the classic twitch notifications, some twitter ones, and... a text message.

from collin dupline.

"oh my fucking god."

tommy and olive chorused this, each of them looking at each other across the bedroom as if they both saw something they did not need to see - and walking over to each other, they switched phones.

"i knew these bitches weren't done with us."

- perfume!
cabinet man playing in
the background as i
write this is so funny you
guys don't understand