xxix, perfect places.

act two, chapter twenty nine. perfect places.

after a week fulfilled with amusement parks, karaoke nights, scrabble, uno, shopping, and much more, olive has automatically decided she was having the absolute time of her life.

tonight was the very last stream of the meet up. everyone was still staying in england; but just headed off to explore more. they'd all reunite once more — just christmas plans, and everything.

"final stream, how're we feeling?" olive smiled, looking at everyone in the kitchen. "it's alright, we're going out with a bang. and i don't mean that literally, please don't burn down the kitchen because it will literally cause a lawsuit for wilbur."

"it's true," wilbur nodded. "i don't want a lawsuit, thanks but no thanks."

"so i'm gonna start the stream, everyone try and get situated. dream and someone else can be taste testers? since he can't show his face."

"i could, but i wanna bake. sorry dream." ranboo frowned, his glasses resting on his head with his mask in his hand.

"it's fine, dude, don't worry," dream dismissed it. "if no one wants to, i can just sit off camera and commentate. it's really no biggie, i promise, liv. go bake."

olive frowned. "no, you're not funny on your own."

dream laughed loudly. "well everyone wants to bake, you can be with me if you want, but if you really wanna bake then go for it."

"nah, its fine. i can just stand with you," she waved him off. "we'll taste test, i'll just bring plates over to you." olive nodded, as if approving what she had said.

walking over to the computer, she pressed the go live! button, and took in the fact that this would be the last time to press it with all these people surrounding her.

olivefromthegarden has gone live !
making cakes and testing them,
(GONE WRONG) (REAL) (NOT
CLICKBAIT) last stream together
you won't want to miss it!

"hello!" olive waved to the camera, causing everyone else to wave as well. dream's hand appeared in front of the camera and waved. "hope you're all well! everyone's baking a cake in pairs, but dream and i are going to be behind the camera and gonna be the judges at the end."

perfumestan, why r u behind the camera too?

"just so dream wasn't going to be alone," olive answered. "he's gonna be emo. hashtag depressed hashtag don't hit me up." she shrugged.

"i did not say that!"

"okay, everyone's gonna get in their pairs now," olive ignored dream. "then we'll try it at the end and rate them!"

the pairs by the end turned out to be — wilbur and tommy, niki and george, sapnap and karl, quackity and jack, with finally tubbo and ranboo together.

"may cake boss begin," olive started a timer on her phone. "oh yeah, you have thirty five minutes because i'm inpatient. in the meantime, ask me questions i'm bored."

everyone started baking, olive viewing the stream on her phone and scrolling through the comments and picking different questions to answer.

trending on twitter !

#2 in the US: CAKE
in a very popular twitch streamer,
@olivefromthegarden's stream,
several creators are celebrating their
last stream together by having a
cake competition with several pairs.

after a boring thirty minutes, everyone had five minutes left on the time. some of them were frantically frosting, other's had a lot of time to spare. it was pretty much a variety.

coolperson, olive whats ur origin story

"HAHA, what's my origin story?" olive recited the question. "hopefully you're not asking about my dream smp character, bff is trapped in hell."

"rip olive underscore, she was a real one," dream sighed. "sorry for killing you."

"it's ok, i had it coming," olive shrugged. "but i was born in washington, raised in new york! i lived in california for about a year before my parents died and i got adopted. then i spawned into england. dunno how i got here."

trying all the cakes finally, olive and dream came to their rankings.

"sapnap, karl, yours came in last place. it's burnt, the frosting is everywhere, and i overall just don't like the aesthetic." olive shrugged.

"quackity, jack, congrats on not getting last, we were all expecting it," dream laughed. "luckily, yours was second last. it wasn't totally burnt, but it still kind of was, and i hate coconut."

"tubbo, ranboo, i love you guys — but what did you put in this cake that you made it literally rock hard?" olive furrowed her eyebrows and knocked on the cake. "literally almost broke my tooth. but you made the frosting instead of using canned, so extra points."

ranboo and tubbo high fived, proud for getting third.

"will and tommy, you guys literally ate this challenge up," olive smiled. "the cake on the outside doesn't look the best — but it actually tastes pretty good! second place."

"WOO!" tommy cheered. "olive's biased 'cause i'm her boyfriend."

"not true, i prefer wilbur over you."

"george and niki, you guys got..." dream made a drumroll with his fingers. "first place! you literally dominated, the color, the flavor, it was just.. no words. it was so good."

olive nodded. "agreed! dunno how you did it, but it was excellent. props to you two."

trending on twitter !
#1 in the US: TEAM N&G
on a twitch stream withholding a
baking competition, fans are
very excited over a team that
won the whole thing, consisting
of @nihachu and @georgenotfound

after a long cleaning up time, all of them sat on the couch — either exhausted or hyper and calming down. a movie was on, the name of it being "ghostbusters", since they all voted on watching the newest one.

tommy's arm was wrapped around olive's, until both of their phone buzzed at the same time. they waved it off and assumed it was a school group chat they were both in, and continued watching the movie in silence with occasional tubbo and tommy remarks.

olive's phone !
Might be: Collin
miss me yet?

tommy's phone !
Might be: Catherine
hey tom :)

perfume!
ruh roh