xxviii, baby it's cold outside.

act two, chapter twenty eight. baby it's cold outside.

after everything calmed down, tommy and olive's sanities were back to normal. the rest of the day was quiet and peaceful, until olive had to stream again - this time it being much less like the other stream.

in the airbnb they got for everyone to stay in, there was a piano that olive liked to brush her hands against the keys every time she walked by it.

she had the idea of her and tommy playing it after the earlier stream and just overall setting the theme of 'everything's gonna be alright, it's december!'

now eight pm, olive was in a large olive green (how ironic) cable knit sweater with plaid pajama pants, and tommy was in black sweatpants with a los campesinos! t-shirt.

ranboo pressed the go live! button, olive and tommy turned around on the piano bench, their backs faced to the keys.

olivefromthegarden has gone live !
hey chill stream come join! w/
tommy playing piano & maybe
doing some covers if u lot are
behaving :>

"hey chat!" olive had a soft spoken voice - it was slightly hoarse from screaming so much earlier, same with tommy's. "title kind of spoke for itself. but it's just everyone here and we might do some covers if there are any good requests!" she smiled.

olivefanclub, OMG chat pls behave don't be weirdos pls this is the christmas content we all need

tommy laughed at the comment, his finger tapping against olive's hand as they were holding each other's.

taylorsversion4ever, they're so calm this is so relaxing

"it's relaxing? we haven't even started yet!" olive laughed, a grin on her face. "okay, let's play able sisters now, 'cause i know you've been thinking it this whole time."

tommy laughed loudly, and nodded - showing that olive was indeed correct.

so after able sisters, and the whole chat slightly impressed that there were no mistakes, the entire stream was just spamming them to do some christmas songs, it being december fifteenth, after all.

"okay, okay, sit down chat," she said, her voice scratchy. "so due to the stream on tommy's earlier, both of our throats are absolutely dead, so bare with us. what should we do?"

wilbursootluvbot, BABY ITS COLD OUTSIDE but the wilbur and toxxic version cause it goes too hard for y'all not to do

"OH MY GOD!" wilbur yelled at the chat message. "that was from forever ago. you guys have to do it. but obviously the talking parts have to be replaced with the proper names. i expect this version on spotify, hashtag sorry not sorry."

"alright, let me get a hat for that one part 'cause i'm the most extra person on earth, hashtag scorpio." olive smiled and grabbed wilbur's baseball cap off the couch.

"we're gonna eat this up, not even gonna lie," tommy shrugged jokingly. "never mind, never saying that again."

olive wheezed, and placed her hands against the keys, beginning the piano cords in the song she'd heard so many times before.

she cleared her throat. "i really can't stay.."

"but baby, it's cold outside." tommy bit back his laugh, looking at olive as he sang awkwardly.

going through the song, it was clear the two wanted to laugh, but they were also clearly enjoying it. so was wilbur, who'd done the cover previously.

"i'll take your hat," tommy got to the part, and just grabbed the hat off of olive's head and put it on his. "your hair looks swell!" he tried smoothing it out.

the talking parts were olive's favorite - it made the song so much more different than other versions, 'cause of course, wilbur couldn't go through the song without including some sort of humor.

"you're very pushy, you know?"

"fine, okay, just text me when you get home, i guess."

"wait - tommy, what?" olive laughed. "i simply must go,"

"oh, we're still singing?" tommy recited the conversation as if he listened to it constantly. "uh - it's cold outside!"

"supposed to say no," olive grinned. "read the fucking lyrics, thank you!"

and they continued the song, with them reciting it perfectly, but even including some of their own parts (olive did mention among us, tommy almost started laughing).

"it's really been grand," olive sang, visibly cringing at her scratchy voice. "but don't you see -"

"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS THING TO ME?" tommy groaned, just as wilbur exactly did in the song.

"TOMMY -"

finally coming to the end of the song, tommy and olive harmonized the song's title with very scratched up voices and tired throats. they did the ending, with tommy literally just getting up and leaving, olive finalizing the song.

"don't you have a really hot and sexy girlfriend? why're you.." she trailed off and pretended to look around. "tommy? TOMMY!"

and he sat back down, both of them immediately laughing and all of their friends around them applauding. wilbur was laughing the loudest though - mainly cause tommy played his part so well, and here someone would throw it into a compilation titled 'wilbur and tommy being brothers for 2738 hours straight'.

the rest of the night was calm, everyone alternating through the piano and doing some songs people requested, and olive finalized it by singing 'perfume' with tommy.

all was well.

- perfume !
or is it