Demanding Love

----(Back To Riley's Point Of View)----

I walked Gerard back to his room and helped him lay down. "So..are you my girlfriend now?" He asked. I smiled and nodded. "I guess so.."

"I'll be a good boyfriend, I promise." He winked. "We can't let anyone know though, I'll get fired.."I looked down. "No one will find out, we just can't show emotion around other people.." He faintly smiled. I nodded and looked around the room awkwardly.

"What is somebody supposed to do if they get...hormonal...in the hospital..I mean, anybody could just walk in the room.." He laughed. "um..i dont know.." I began. "uh..if a patient gets hormonal..they can just..masturbate." i looked around then back at him. "if we, the nurses get hormonal..then there's nothing we can do." I laughed softly. "But anyone could just walk in.." He laughed.

"The only person that would walk is will be me, and I wouldn't mind.." I laughed, nervously. "Oh, good. Cause I'm horny as fuck." He pulled out his manhood and started masturbating. I quickly looked away and blushed furiously. "You don't have to look away." He moaned quietly. "Yes I do, I'm not allowed to get horny while Im working.." I said, silently. "Come here.."

I walked towards him with my eyes closed. "Yes?" I asked. He slid his hand into my underwear and starting rubbing. "Gerard..please..stop.." I pleaded. He just placed his hand over my mouth and rubbed faster. My moans were muffled and he could barley hear me. "Gerard..stop..please..please.." I pleaded more.

He then stopped and took his hand off. "I just wanted to give you pleasure..so badly..I'm sorry.." He whispered. "It's fine..I'm just..Im not allowed to get horny." I say,looking around the room. "I wish I could go home..and bring you home with me..and take you to my room..give you the most pleasure you've ever experienced..then hold you.." He smiled sadly. "That sounds nice.." I smiled shyly and blushed. "I mean, I can't even hold you here...let alone make love to you or anything.." He said, sadly.

"Well..we could, but it could be really risky." I whispered. I have no idea what I was getting myself into. If I get caught I'll get fired. "What? Cuddle..or..?" He asked. I took in a deep breath "sex." I let it out. "Now?" He said. "No, it has to be planned. We have to make sure nobody's around.." I sighed. "Okay, well I can't wait." He smiled. I returned the smile and blushed.

"Should I go slow?" He asked. "Yes..cause um..I'm a virgin." I mumbled the last part. I was embarrassed about being a virgin at twenty-four. "Good." He smiled. I gave him a smile in return.

"I fell in love with the entire thing. Starting a band, putting up flyers, playing shows wherever I could - I loved the whole experience. It might have come from my dad and my grandfather, bit it also came from punk. The music was vital, but so was the mindset." ~ Frank Iero

Welcome To My Black Parade (MCR)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें