Definitely Real Life.

Um..yeah..guys. Can we pretend that Riley was 20? And Gerard was 20 I need it for the story. So just keep that in mind. During this whole thing, Gerard was 20, and Riley was 20. K, bai.

~ Neøn

"Baby." I smiled as I ran to Riley. "I missed you so much." Se replied, crying. "I was just in a deep sleep..I never died. But I had...dreams." I whispered. "What kind of dreams?" She asked. "I had dreams about my past. Horrible times. Then I had dreams about I guess my future. Most were happy." I paused and smiled. "But some were..terrible.." I sighed. "We'll they're just dreams right? she smiled. "They aren't real." She hugged me. "I know..." I sighed and continued hugging her.

---(two years later)---

I feel so old. I'm 22 now. but things have been going good. Riley gave birth, and we ended up naming the baby girl, Alexandria. Just like in my dream. And I didn't even name her, Riley did. I never even tell Riley the name. She just thought of it. Which makes me a little suspicious.

"Daddy?" Two year old, Alexandria cried. "Yes, baby girl?" I asked. "I did not have a good dream." She whined. "What did you dream about?" I questioned. "There was a scary man in my room and he was trying to hurt you and mommy." I looked at her. I didn't know how to react. I mean, how would you react if your two year old daughter said she had a bad dream about someone trying to kill you and your wife? exactly.

That's when it hit me. Maybe my "dreams" were telling me something. I mean, Alexandria is an example. Maybe Alexandria has what I has...maybe her "dream" might come true...

It's extremely short, i know. But there's a sequel! so...be happy. xD

And I'm too lazy to edit, so...deal with it.