So Why Don't You Blow Me A Kiss?

Before we got to the beach, I needed as bathing suit, and so did Riley. So were going to this beach store that was (obviously) next to the beach. I looked outside the window of the moving vehicle, I spotted the beach, it wasn't very crowded. Actually, it wasn't filled with people, probably like one hundred on the entire beach, and trust me, this beach..is huge. So that's pretty good!

Riley parked the car next to the big parking lot where everyone parks their car. It wasn't a very far walk to the little beach store, but it was still a pretty long walk.

I held Riley's hand and started walking in the direction of the store. It was cute, Riley was about two inches smaller than me. She's like Frank's height, but maybe an inch taller. I swear, no one is smaller than Frank, well maybe children, but that's normal.

In the corner of my eye, I swear I thought I saw Mrs. Goode. 'Im probably just seeing things..' I thought to myself. I shook the thought of thinking i saw Mrs. Goode and gazed at Riley. She was so beautiful..Light blonde hair, with very light cotton candy pink ends..piercing green eyes, a slim but curvy body. She has..or had a lip ring, cause I see the mark above her lip, but the hospital probably told her she couldn't have it.

Once we reached the shop, we both walked in, holding hands. Riley ran to the bikini section while I looked over at the swim trunks. I gazed around the trunks, trying to find one I liked. eventually I found this skulled white trunks. They weren't AMAZING, but they were acceptable.

I walked over to Riley, to see that she had a black and purple batman bikini. To be more specific, where her bottom is supposed to be, that's where the logo is, and the inside of the bat is purple, and the rest is black, and where her breast are, it says: 'BatMan'. She really loves batman..

"You really love Batman, don't you?" I laughed. She nodded and ran up to the cashier. 'She's so cute' I thought to myself. I ran up next to her and gave her my swim trucks. I wish I could pay for this..but I had no money. The hospital was so expensive. "I would pay, but, That hospital was expensive." I sighed. She gave me a confused look. "You don't pay to be in that hospital, I mean, we get our money by fundraising, we don't ask the patients to pay.." She told me. "But..Mrs. Goode said I needed to pay her 60 dollars everyday for the treatment..and I've been in that hospital for five years!" I screamed. "Sh! Lets hurry back to the hospital and get your money back!"

I sighed. "Let's just worry about this tomorrow.." I half-smiled. "But your money!" She said. "Don't worry, today is our day, let's have fun." I smiled. "Are you sure?" She asked, concerned. I nodded and she smiled. I kissed her softly and she got back in line.

I couldn't believe Mrs. Goode though. That was just evil..I wonder how many patients fell for that..oh god, there's probably a lot more. Once Riley was done purchasing the bathing suits, we walked into the car to change since there was no bathrooms or closed areas to change.

I opened the door for Riley, then opened my door. "Make sure nobody looks." Riley spoke, taking off her shirt, revealing her batman bra. I had to laugh. "What's so funny?" She asked. "Your bra, it's Batman." I laughed. "And?" She said. "You REALLY love him!" I said, still laughing. She laughed then spoke. "Yeah..but I love you more.." She smiled. "I love you too." I smiled.

Riley continued to get dressed while I looked out the window, making sure nobody looked. But of course, I HAD to peak. I was gazing innocently until she caught me. "Gerard!" She laughed. "Mmhmm?" I laughed as well. "Eyes outside the window!" She shouted, while laughing and slipped on her top part of the batman bathing suit. I looked at the window, making sure no one was looking, which no one tried, thank god. Cause if someone had tried, it wouldn't be pretty.

Once she was done, it was my turn. I took off my shirt and caught her staring. I smirked as I started to take off my pants. Her eyes widened, even though she has seen it before. I chuckled and slid on my swim trucks. "Ready?" I asked. She nodded and we both got out.

While we were walking to the beautiful, clear, blue ocean. Riley spoke. "I have a beach house, it's really close to here, I don't really use it, we could move in together there..if you want..I mean you don't-" she started, but I cut her off with a kiss.

I pulled away and smiled. "I would love to move in with you." I smiled some more. She smiled wider and hugged me tightly. "Race you to the ocean." She whispered in my ear. I smiled. "You're on."

We both ran towards the clear ocean waters, right when Riley was about to win, I picked her up and spun her around. Once I set her down, I gave her a quick kiss and ran to the water. "Hey! No fair!" She yelled, running towards me. "Is someone a sore loser?" I asked,laughing. "No, you cheated!" She wrinkled up her nose, it was so cute. I leaned down and kissed her softly.

When I pulled away she decided to speak again. "I'm not mad anymore." She giggled. I couldn't help but to laugh. "Let's go in the water." I smiled and took her hand. I ran into the cold clear water and splashed around, I could already tell today is going to the be the best day I've had in years.

"I think hula-hoops need to come back from the dead. The world is less violent when people are using hula-hoops." ~ Mikey Way