I Don't Love You

---(Meanwhile With Frank And Ray)---

(Frank's Point Of View)

We were searching and searching. But we couldn't find. we haven't even got a cal-

'Ring...'

'Ring..'

I looked at my phone to see that Riley was calling. How the hell did she even get my number? Anyway, i picked up the phone. "Hello? Riley? Did you find him?" i asked. "Yeah..we're at the hospital now.." she whispered. "why are you guys at the hospital?!" i yelled. "he was around smoke..he may have cancer..i don't know yet.." she said, so calmly. How can she possibly be calm right now?! "what do you mean you 'dont know'" i yelled. "i don't know frank! they aren't telling me anything yet!" she shouted back. i heard a faint 'shh!' in the background.

"What hospital?" I say, more calmly. "St. Mary's Cancer Hospital." She answered. "Ray and I are on our way." And with that, I hung up. "Ray, do you know where St. Mary's Cancer Hospital is?" I asked. "Yeah." He nodded as his fro bounced. I'm glad he knew, cause I didn't.

As Ray turned and swerved his way to the hospital, I sat there. So worried about Gerard. I dont know how he could choose Riley over me, I mean, look where Riley put him! In the hospital! Again! oh, and i know where I knew Riley from now. She was that hot chick in the bar. I wonder if she knows.

---(Meanwhile with Riley And Gerard)---

(Riley's Point Of View)

The doctor wouldn't tell me anything and I was getting pissed. Weird thing is, the doctor looks so strangely familiar. Anyways, she still wouldn't tell me anything. I decided to go see if I was allowed back in the room, since they kicked me out. At this point Ray and Frank were already here. "I'm gonna go see if I can go in." I told them. "Wait! We wanna go to Riley." Frank said, coldly. "Then come with me." I snapped back.

We all walked to the front desk. "Can we visit Mr. Way now?" I asked. The lady nodded and opened the door that leads to all the rooms. We wall walked in and went to Gerard's room. As we walked in, I saw Gerard's faint smile.

I was frightened when the doctor next to me tapped me though. "Yes?" I say, looking at him. "He..he does have cancer again.." She whispered. "What?!" Frank and I yelled in unison. "I'm sorry.." She said. "What are the chances of him living?" Ray asked. "Very, very low. I'm afraid he may not make it. We're gonna give him chemotherapy tonight and see how he feels. But it might kill him..so let's hope this works." She said with slight hope. We all nodded and looked at Gerard. "I'm gonna die.." He whispered.

"No you're not!" Frank and I yelled in unison once again. "Yes I am.." He wheezed. "Pancake! Please! I love you so much! Please don't die! Especially when you're dating...that." Frank said, pointing to me. "Frank!" He tried to yell out. "Listen. Come here." He whispered. Frank obeyed and walked closer. "Yes baby?" Frank said, smiling. "I don't love you, like I did yesterday." He spit out. "Yes you do.." Frank cried. "You love me!" He cried more. "No I don't!" Gerard once again tried to yell. Frank didn't say a word after that, he just left the room.

---(Meanwhile With Frank)--- 

(Frank's Point Of View)

I stormed out of the room, I couldn't be in there anymore. I wasn't really looking where I was going, then suddenly I bumped into somebody. I was about to look up and tell them off but once I saw her face, I couldn't. "I'm so sorry..it was all ,my fault." I said. I looked at her name tag, cause, she was a nurse so she had a name tag. "Violet. Nice name." I smiled. "Thanks." She blushed, smiling. "I'm Frank." I introduced myself, holding out my hand. "Violet..but you already know that.." She laughed nervously. I smiled. She was so beautiful.

---(Meanwhile With Ray, Riley, And Gerard)---

(Ray's Point Of View)

I watched as Riley walked up to Gerard and hugged him. The doctor was doing something next to the heart monitor, she was probably just making sure it was working fine.

"I love you Gerard." Riley said, kissing Gerard's cheek. "I love you too.." Gerard said, smiling faintly. "Okay guys, out, Mr. Way needs to get chemo done." The doctor said. We all nodded and exited the room.

It was a while until we finally got to enter the room again, we have no idea where Frank is. He probably went home, who knows.

We walked in the room and Gerard was fast asleep. "The chemo makes him sleep." The doctor said, ending my confusion. "Oh" Riley and I said in unison. Just then. Riley and I heard a horrible sound.

'Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep'

It was coming from the heart monitor...NO! This can't happen! Riley ran to Gerard crying her eyes out. "Gerard!" She yelled. "Come back!" She cried.

I ran back outside the door to look for Frank. I got mad when I found him flirting with some girl. "FRANK!" I yelled. "What?! I'm busy!" He yelled back. "Gerard! He's...dead!" I yelled, almost crying. He looked at me wide eyed and ran to Gerard's room along with me. All you could hear was Riley's crying and the 'beep' that was coming from the heart monitor.

Saturday, 7:09 PM, February 5th, 1999. Gerard Arthur Way died.

---(Meanwhile With Mrs. Goode)---

(Mrs. Goode's Point Of View)

(Back to when the ambulance was about to leave the train station)

I snuck over to the driver and pulled him out. "Hey! Wh-" he was cut off by my hand over his mouth. I pulled him out of the truck. "Do what I say or die." I snarled. He nodded. "Clothes off, now." I say, taking off my clothes as well, and no, I'm not going to rape him. He did what I said, and I put on his nurse uniform while he stayed with my day clothes. I hopped in the truck and left the train station. My plan is so bulletproof. I smirked to myself.

Once we arrived, I got out quickly. "Yes! You're pregnant! Congrats!" A paramedic yelled to Riley. This is just getting better and better. I ran to the stretcher where Gerard laid and took him inside. Riley followed close behind.

Riley was outside the door talking on the phone, and I was inside Gerard's room. I was waiting for the right time to start my plan. "I dont know Frank! They aren't telling me anything!" She yelled.

"Shh!" I yelled at Riley. Gerard was fast asleep right now. I didn't wanna wake him right now.

Eventually all the maggots came, and by maggots I mean Frank, Ray and Riley. They were all inside the room. I was looking at the heart monitor, looking for where I can disconnect it at. Once I found the hidden off button I told everyone to get out so Gerard can do his "chemo". He didn't really have cancer, he just reacted to the smoke. He's allergic. The off button will make the heart monitor stop, so therefore it will go: 'beeeeep' and it will seem like he's dead. I just need to give him this shot, it'll make him sleep for one week. That'll be enough time, he'll be buried by then. He's going to be buried alive.

"Um..doctor?" Gerard asked.

"Oh, sorry." I fake smiled. I grabbed the "chemo" and injected it in him. As soon as it made contact with his body, he fell asleep. He was now in a very, very deep sleep. I walked out the room, signaling that it was time for everyone to come back in. I walked near the heart monitor, just waiting for the perfect time. I looked at Ray and he looked confused. "The chemo makes him sleep." I say, as Ray's face stops the confused look. "Oh" Riley and Ray said in unison. I turned to the heart monitor and secretly turned it off.

"Beeeeeeeeeeep"

I smirked inside but didn't show it. Ray ran out of the room while Riley was yelling: "Gerard! Come back!"

Saturday, 7:09, February 5th, 1999. I faked Gerard's death.

“It’s kind of dumb; everybody should be able to listen to the kind of music they want and just because you’re a fan of a band for a longer period of time doesn’t mean you have a greater stake of claim to the band or the music.” ~ Ray Toro

vote, comment, share ~ Neon Dream