Dead!

---(Riley's Point Of View)---

So today is Gerard's funeral. It's been a week already. I get to see my true love get buried six feet into the ground. How pleasant. (Feel the sarcasm?) I'm honestly not looking forward to this. I mean, how would i? i love him so much..and watching his lifeless body enter the ground in that casket is going to be heart breaking for me. I have to go though. I must. It's stupid not to go..Im his..or was his..girlfriend. I have to go. Even though I'm going to cry my eyes out.

"Riley!" Ray shouted. "Are you ready?!" He yelled. "Almost!" I screeched back. I slipped on my black cocktail dress, put on my heels, did my make up, and looked in the mirror. I looked like a black widow. Ugh..oh well..everyone knows I didn't kill him. But I am pregnant..and I honestly don't know if I can keep this baby. I'm way too scared. It's my first baby..ever..and it has no father. "Riley! We're going to be late!" Ray yelled. "I'm ready!" I yelled back. I opened the door and stepped into the room. "You look beautiful.." Ray whispered. I flinched a bit. I remember when Gerard said that..I had to stop. I was about to cry. "T-thanks.." I looked down. Wiping the tears that had escaped. "Aw..Riles..don't be sad..everything's gonna be okay.." Ray hugged me and soothed. "It's not.." I cried. "How can it be? He's dead Ray! Dead!" I yelled, causing more tears to pour out.

"He may be dead..but he's still here..in our hearts. And that's where he'll stay. Forever." Ray smiled faintly. And it's true. Gerard will always be in my heart. "Ready?" Ray asked. I nodded, and Ray led me to the car. "We gotta go to the viewing first, then we all get in the limo and the cops will led us to the grave yard." Ray informed. I nodded once more. I know what's going to happen. I'm going to cry so much. And I won't be able to stop. This may even lead to the thing I promised I would never do. Suicide. I just can't live without him. "Riley? Hello?" I snapped my head up. "What were you thinking about?" Ray asked. "Nothing.." I mumbled as I got inside the cold, old, filthy car. It was Frank's. last night, he stayed over at his "girlfriends" house. He says they're not dating, but you can so tell he wants to. it's sick. How can anyone like him?

'BEEP!'

A loud car horn beeped, interrupting my thoughts. I looked up to see an accident just had happened. There was kids in that car..Kids! There was traffic, so every car had stopped. I practically leaped out of the car, running to the other car that had an accident. I was really trying to help. But the kids were stuck. I heard their yells for help, but I couldn't do anything..I was useless. I'm just glad they're alive. I then looked at the car that caused this. I ran towards it to see a large man with tattoos stand there. He looked pretty damn scary. He had a name tag, so I'm guessing he's a trucker since his car is a big truck. I examined his name tag and t read 'Mr. Goode.' Is this Mrs. Goode's husband?.. "What do you want?!" He yelled. I forgot I was standing there. "Y-you..um..you caused a crash. And two kids are hurt." I stuttered. "And?" I sneered. "Are you Mrs. Goode's wife by any chance?" I asked. "Noooooo..my last name just happens to be the same." He said very, very sarcastically and rudely. "Sorry. Just asking." I looked him straight in the eyes.

"You could've killed those kids." I said seconds later as the ambulance and cops arrived. "Who cares?" He said carelessly. "I do! And I'm sure many more people would too!" I yelled. He simply just glared since a cop was approaching. "Would you like to tell me what happened?" The officer said, with a deep country accent. "He crashed into those kids! They could've died!" I yelled. "Well they didn't." He rolled his eyes. I could kill him right now. "You're going to get a fine sir, okay?" The cop said to Mr. Goode. "Whatever." He shrugged. I looked around and saw Ray. He was motioning me to come over. "I have to go." I quickly spoke and ran to Ray. "Yes?" I said. "We need to go now!" He whispered. I looked at the time. "Shit!" I quickly got in the car and Ray drove off. I'm going to see my dead boyfriend in a casket.

The drive was silent, and awkward. I didn't speak at all, not cause of Gerard. Cause Ray kept staring at me. It was making me uncomfortable. I finally broke the silence. "Ray?.." I looked at him. "Yes?" He answered. "Can you keep your eyes on the road and not me?.." I said as nicely as possible. He flinched a little and looked back at the road. Something is up with Ray. Maybe it was that text he got earlier..i dont know what it said cause he wouldn't let me read it..but maybe that has something to do with it.

---(Ray's Point Of View)---

"Ray?.." Riley said, ending the awkward silence. "Yes?" I answered. "Can you keep your eyes on the road and not me?.." She said very calmly. I flinched a bit but obeyed. 'What if she's on to me?..what if she read the text?' I thought to myself. I got a text earlier that said: 'I know you like Riley. I have an idea to get her. You'll keep her forever. We must scare the living shit outta her. We must almost kill her. Or make her think that we're going to kill her. text me back the answer and I'll tell you everything. ~Goodeox' whoever sent this, their last name is most likey Goode. Mrs. Goode. From the hospital..anyway texted back: 'the answer is yes. And what is everything?' I'm still waiting on a response though. Hopefully I'll get it either at the viewing. I can't answer at the funeral, that's just rude. I just gotta wait...

I'm sorry, its kinda short, but i thought i had to update..so yeah, at least i updated! xD ~ Neon Dream

What I like about The Sims is that I don't have a normal life at all, so I play this game where these people have these really boring, mundane lives. It's fun. ~ Gerard Way