Dreams? Real Life? I Don't Know. (Part Three, Day Six)

Hai! I decided to update even though I didn't get 10 comments. I'm being nice. But anyway! This time I need to get AT LEAST 1 comment, and 20 votes.

~ Neøn

---(Day Six)---

It's been happening all the time. My dreams. I'm pretty sure they're dreams. I think. They aren't about my past anymore. They're about things that haven't even happened yet. I think it's the future. Right now, everything's white. But I'm waiting for the color to take over and I'll see another dream. About the future.

I closed my eyes tight. Hoping for the best when I opened them. But I was wrong. When I opened my eyes, I was in a hospital room. I wasn't the patient this time, no. Riley was. And she was pregnant from what i can see. At that moment the doctor waked in. "I'm sorry Mrs. Way and Mr. Way.." Riley is my wife? I smiled a bit to myself. "The baby died.." The doctor continued. Riley bursted out crying and I was wide-eyed. We have another baby?..and he dies?..I'm hoping this isn't the future. I'm hoping I can't see the future. Riley looked at me, and hugged me. Crying her eyes out. I just hugged back and kissed her head. I really didn't know what to do..

And again..like any another dream. It all starts to fade away. Riley. The doctor. The hospital room. All that's left is white. White everywhere.

I wanna wake already. I hate this. I hate being in a coma or whatever I'm in. This is terrible. What have I done to deserve this? Is it with Mikey?..Mikey started it...I had to fight back..but is this karma?..Im trying to think hard. Maybe I can see what I wanna see in here. I closed my eyes tight.

---(FlashBack)---

"Mikey!" I yelled out. "What?" Answered. "Wanna come to the mall within Frank and I?" I asked. "Sure!" He jogged out of his room, wearing his favorite band shirt and of course, like we Ways always wear. Black skinny jeans. "I'm guessing you're ready already." I laughed. He just nodded and headed to the car.

Once I climbed in the passenger seat, I told Mikey I had to go pick up Frank. He nodded and I started driving.

I reached Frank's house and stepped out. "Stay here." I told Mikey. Once again, he nodded. I walked inside like it was my own house. Frank's parents love me. They don't care if I just walk in. "Hey Iero's! Where's Frankie boy?" I asked. "Upstairs." His mother smiled. "Thanks." I said while climbing the stairs. "Frrrrrrrannk!" I smiled and bro hugged him. And I gave him a little kiss. We're kinda in love with each other. "I got the stuff." He smirked. "Show me!" I whispered screamed. He went to his drawer and pulled out a bag of weed. "We'll smoke this at the mall. This is your first time right?" I nodded. "Okay, well, this is only my second time. Are you scared?" He laughed. "Hell no!" I yelled. "Language!" Frank's mother yelled. "Sorry Iero!" I yelled back.

Frank and I both walked back into the car. Frank said hi to Mikey. and Mikey, like he always does, nodded.

I stepped on the gas, eager to try weed for the first time. Once I reached the mall, everyone got out and Frank led us to the bathrooms.

"What are we doing in here?" Mikey asked. "Smoking." Frank, relied with a smirk. "But I'm only 11.." Mikey said. "I didn't say you were smoking, just me and Gee." Frank relied. "But you're only 14!" Mikey yelled, looking at me. "Calm your tits, loser." Frank said to Mikey. I wanted to tell Frank don't call him that, but he might get mad. So I just joined him. "Yeah, fucking loser. Go away if you don't wanna smoke." I say harshly. Tears filled Mikeys eyes, and he ran off. I may have felt a little bad. But I'll get over it.

Frank unzipped the back and handed me a piece of paper filled with the weed inside. "Roll it up." He smirked. I nodded and rolled up the paper. Once I was done, Frank grabbed his lighter and lit it. "Put it in your mouth and suck in." He instructed. I put the blunt In my mouth and sucked in. At that very moment, everything felt better. I sucked in a little more and once again, everything felt better. That is until a cop came into the restroom. Mikey was standing next to him! The little fucker told! "You fucking told! What the fuck is wrong with you?!" I yelled. Some tears rolling down his eyes, turned into a bunch. He was now sobbing. But I didn't care.

The cop took me and Frank to the tiny jail in the mall. Mikey was still with him. "We're gonna call your parents and see if they're aware of this." He said, firmly. I sighed and hugged Frank. "Yes. Hello Mrs. Way. Do you have any idea where your son is at?" --- "okay, so you know. But do you know what's he's doing in the bathroom in the mall?" --- "he's smoking weed ma'am. --- "yes, he's right here." --- "yes." The police officer handed me the phone. "H-hello?" I answered. "I can't believe you." She said. "I'm sorry.." I hung my head down. "Sorry isn't going to cut it. I raised you better than this. How many times have you done this?" She asked. "This was my first time.." I whispered. She sighed. "Give the phone back to the cop." I nodded even though she couldn't see me nod and handed the phone back to the cop.

I looked at Frank. "I'm sorry.." He whispered. "It's okay..it's not your fault. It's Mikey's." I growled and glanced over at Mikey. Frank pulled me into a big hug. I felt like kissing him. But the cop and Mikey was right there. I didn't want anyone knowing I was bisexual. Neither did Frank.

"You're turn." The cop said, looking at my Frankie. Frank gulped and took the phone. "Hi mom.." All I heard was a lot of screaming. And death threats actually. "I'm sorry.." He whispered, tears rolling down his face. But his mom kept screaming and screaming. Until he finally just gave the phone back to the cop, not wanting to hear her.

"Your mothers will be here in five or ten minutes." He said. And we both nodded.

About nine minutes past and both our mothers came. My mom looked sympathetic, while Frank's mom looked angry and mad, like she was gonna kill him. The cop opened the door and Frank's mom ran after Frank. Frank screamed and cried. His mother was beating him. I looked at my mom and she just shed a tear. Finally the cop separated them. "Ma'am. Please." He said. Frank's mom gripped franks wrist. Where his cuts were. "Ow!" He yelled. But his mother didn't listen. They walked out of the mall.

I looked at Mikey, anger in my eyes. "Just wait." I growled. He hid behind my mother and we all walked out. Once we got home all my mother told me is that I'm grounded for a month. I'm okay with that.

Later that night, I snuck into Mikey's room. With a knife in my hand. I went over to his bed and pressed the knife onto his thigh. I scraped it down his leg while he woke up screaming. He was in pain. Blood was everywhere. I quickly ran to my room and hid the knife before Mikey or my mom could see me. I quickly ran into Mikeys room, including my mother. I was acting like I was innocent. Before I went to my room. I left a tiny switch blade near Mikeys bed so it looks like he did it. "Mikey!" My mother cried. "What happened?!" She yelled. "I dont know!" He cried.

Then my mother looked down. She saw the knife.

She picked it up and showed it to Mikey. "Why Mikey?..why would you hurt yourself?.." She questioned. "I didn't! Now mommy! It hurts!" He cried. She sighed and grabbed Mikey. "We're gonna go to the hospital Gerard, stay here." I nodded and went to my bed. Perfect plan.

---(FlashBack Over)---

I was young..and yeah..I thought I still hated Mikey for that..but now that I realize it..he was just trying to help..and I stabbed him..I love Mikey. I'm sorry.

So! That's why he hates Mikey. Or well, hated. :3 bai. ~ Neøn

"Every time I come back to Jersey, it's ready to put its tentacles all over me and suck me right back in. If I'm home for more than three weeks, I forget I'm in a band. I start to fill out applications for supermarkets." ~ Mikey Way

"We all have very humble backgrounds and very geeky interests." ~ Mikey Way