But Wheres Your Heart?

It's been a couple of days since Gerard and I became a couple, we almost got caught two times, but Gerard covered for me. Oh, how I love him so much. He hasn't been doing very well the past couple of days. He's worse. His breathing has gotten worse, and he's weaker. Mrs. Goode has been off our backs for a while, but i don't know if that'll last.

Mrs. Goode saw Gerard and I kissing. She threatened to tell my boss, Mr. Martin. So I had to do whatever she wanted whenever she wanted. But lately, she hasn't been on my back. Which is good, but it won't last for long. I'm sure of that.

----(Meanwhile With Mrs. Goode)----

(Mrs. Goode's Point Of View)

I had a plan. Jared or Gerard, whatever that child's name is, kissed Ms. Rider, A.K.A: Riley. I told her that if she does whatever I say I won't tell Mr. Martin. Which was half true. I'm not telling Mr. Martin RIGHT now, but I will, soon. Anyway, I have a secret room inside this building. No one knows about it. So I thought. I went in there this morning to find that someone was indeed in there. All my blue prints. My plans. Were in there.

I'm hoping they didn't read anything, but from looking at what they touched, they only played with some of my test tubes. Which was dangerous, but they don't know what it's for unless they read the blue prints and my notes. Which, from what I'm seeing, they didn't. Hopefully...

All my blue prints explained how I was going to blow up this cancer hospital. Crazy? yeah, i know. I'm not sane. But then again, Is anyone sane? I just hate cancer patients. They think they're the only one who has problems?! My mother is going to die! And since she doesn't have cancer, they can't give her another kidney! she was in an accident and both her kidneys are bad! but she only needs one to survive. So, I'm taking a kidney and blowing up all the cancer patients. They don't deserve to live, after all. They caused this themselves. My mother didn't.

----(Meanwhile With Riley)----

(Riley's Point Of View)

Gerard isn't getting any better, I've talked with Mr. Ford and he said Gerard only has a week. Only a week. He also said that Gerard only has a few cancer cells, and that one more treatment of chemotherapy and the cancer is cured, but there's a downfall too. If the chemo doesn't work...he dies within a couple of hours, and if he doesn't use the chemo, he dies in a week. I'm really scared of loosing Gerard. We've been through so much together. It's amazing how he made me fall in love with him within a day.

I walked in Gerard's room. I had to tell him the bad news..I really didn't want to, i didn't want to tell tell him that's hes going to die in a week. imagine going up to your loved one and telling them that they're going to die right in their perfect faces..its hard, and sad.

i walked up to Gerard and smiled sadly. "whats wrong, baby?" he asked. not even knowing the fact that he might die. "um..well.." i looked around the room, i couldn't even bare to tell that perfect innocent face the truth, but i had to. "Mr. Ford..um..h-he said that you only have a week to live.." i stuttered. he didn't respond. "but there's some good news.." i began. "he also said that if the chemo works..you'll survive. and the cancer will be gone. but if the chemo doesn't work, you'll be dead in a couple of hours.." i couldn't help but to cry. i mean, there's only a 5% chance of my lover living! 5% out of 100%...that isn't very much..

"im doing the chemo.." he blurted out. "if i dont, ill die anyways..at least with this..theres a chance.." he said, looking at his hands. "when do you wanna do it?" i asked. "now." he whispered.

"If for one minute you think you're better than a sixteen year old girl in a Green Day t-shirt, you are sorely mistaken. Remember the first time you went to a show and saw your favorite band. You wore their shirt, and sang every word. You didn't know anything about scene politics, haircuts, or what was cool. All you knew was that this music made you feel different from anyone you shared a locker with. Someone finally understood you. This is what music is about." ~ Gerard Way

Hey Killjoys! PLEASE, i need some feedback..so please comment, share and vote! ~ Neon Dream