18

CRYSTAL'S POV

I cried myself to sleep last night. I was really heartbroken and angry at myself for actually wanting to believe him. I seriously can't believe this, he looked so sincere and sober. To think that he doesn't feel an ounce of guilt even when he is sober shatters me. I woke up and made my bed, I then went to take a shower and get dressed. My hands still had the bandages around them.

I was going back to school today. My body was healing since I didn't get a beating yesterday. I walked to school and found Starr waiting for me by the gate. "Hey." she said pulling me in a hug. "Hi" I said rubbing her back. "I know you wanted some time alone, but I can't stay away from you any longer. Finding you in that shower placed an image of you I don't wanna see ever again. I guess you are stuck with me again."She said.

"It's okay Starr, I understand. It wasn't my intention to scare you like that, and I miss you, I can't stay away from you any longer either." I said to her while smiling. "Great now that that's out of the way, we can go to class." She grabbed on my hand quite hard causing me to wince. She stopped and looked at my hand. "OjI'm sorry Crys what happened?" I just shock my head lightly indicating I don't wanna talk about it. She nodded and held my hand lightly this time.

The rest of the day was a drrraaaggg. It was really long and boring. Nothing much happened, I also didn't see Christian today. That hurt me a little and for what reason I also don't know. Starr and I decided to go to the movies after school and then to the park or get ice-cream. It was now my last class of the day. It had to be the longest lesson I had today and the teacher here wasn't helping. She was so slow and annoying, I hardly heard anything in class.

After school came and I went to wait for Starr by the gate. She was already waiting for me, and to my surprise she was with Christian. I walked over to them and greeted Christian. "Is it okay if Christian joined us?" Asked Starr. I nodded my head and we were on our way to the movies. The drive was fun, we were talking, laughing and singing. Well I'd like to think we were because we sounded like a broken CD. We started at the park for a walk and ice-cream, then we headed to the movies.

We got to the movie theater. It took us quite a while to pick a movie because we kept on arguing on which one to pick. Finally reaching an agreement we watched the movie. It was a nice movie, at some point I felt Chris grabbing my hand lightly, due to the bandages. I felt a jolt of electricity shoot through my arm and went to every blood vessel I have in my body. My cheeks got a little pink as I blushed. I heard Chris giggle beside me. Starr raised an eyebrow towards me, and I just shrugged looking dowm

It was time to leave. When we got to the parking lot, it was dark outside. I started panicking and checked the time. It was 19h30. I cursed inwardly because it was pass dinner time. I started running, ignoring my name being called by Starr and Christian. I kept running and soon I felt two hand grab my waist bringing me to a halt. "Crystal, slow down." Christian says wiping away my tears. "I... I ha...ve to get...home." Christian said something but I was hyperventilating so I didn't hear him and soon everything turns black.