37

CRYSTAL'S POV

We wiped our tears and looked at each other. Starr got up and went to the TV, connected her phone and started playing music. She came towards me and held her hand out. "Can I have this dance?" I laughed and look down. "Why not kind sir." I said and held her hand smiling. Either way by Sishii played... Heavenly father it's like she knew how much I loved this song.

"I can't contain it, yeah I can easily say that I can't live without you. I'm still afraid to give myself away but I know I'll be fine, when your around. All my violent nights I overcome, all my demons hide oh and they run, all my tears dry you lift me up yeah.

So I need you to stay. Like winter sun in the rain, there's nothing you can do or say to take my love away, I'll love you either way.

I can't contain it, I lost myself but I know where I'm found, hmmm, in your embrace, I'll never trade you I'm staying by your side when you're around. All my violent nights I overcome, all my demons hide oh and they run, all tears dry you lift me up yeah.

I need you to stay, like winter sun in the rain, there's nothing you can do or say to take my love away, I'll love you either way."

The sound of the door bell ringing made us stop, giving me time to wipe my tears and cut the music. Starr came back with the food and sat it down. I joined on the floor. She looked at me for a while," I'm proud of you Crys, you managed to go through unimaginable things and survived it, I'm just glad you weren't alone and you had Christian by your side since I couldn't be there. And as for Richard he'll get what he deserves, he's day is coming, they say every dog has it's day so he also has his and if you need help I can be your witness because now I'm sure all the bruises you've been hiding are from him." I have thee greatest friend ever. I nodded my head, wiped my tears, hugged her and pulled her into a tight hug. I kept whispering a thank you over and over.

We finally got to watch the movie we picked and we were siting cuddled up on the floor. Starr's phone rang and she passed it to me, it was Chris. I got up and went to the kitchen for privacy. "hey babe." I said after answering. "Crys?" He asked confusion in his voice. I laughed since I forgot the phone was Starr's. "Yes hi, sorry I forgot it was Starr's phone." He laughed a little as well. "I was meaning to talk to you anyways since we have no idea where yours is, are you sleeping over or coming home?" Home, Chris is my home, wherever he is, is where I wanna be. "I'm coming home... To you." I ended the call and went back to Starr.

"You leaving?" She asked as I enter the living room. "Yes, I'll see you tomorrow?" She nods her head and I head out. I see Chris's car stop by the gate and get to him. It was literally a 5 minute drive to Chris's house from here. So we were soon there. As we enter the driveway I see a white BMW x4 parked there." Oh mom is home." Chris said. I was nervous meeting his mom for the first time. We got in the house and went to the living room we saw two woman sitting at the table, I believe it was Christian's mom facing us because of their eyes and they pretty much looked like each other.

"Hey mom."Christian said grabbing the other lady's attention, also grabbing mine and making my heart nearly stop. No, I shake my head not believing my eyes but what I was seeing was real, she was here." Mom?"