32

CRYSTAL'S POV

"I'm starting to dislike the doctors in this hospital. Do I seriously look like I beat up women."He said wanting to let go of my hand but I held it in place. "I'm sorry, but I'm just trying to connect the dots." Chris chuckled lightly. "Funny because that's what the other doctor said." The doctor saw it best for him to leave me with a frustrated Christian.

"So I lost a child. I don't know how I feel because I would have been a mother to my own sibling...literally. I feel disappointed in myself for not being able to protect them." I let the tears fall finally letting loose. "Hey hey hey... It isn't your fault okay... You didn't even know you were carrying 'em. I'm pretty sure they are in a way better place... You wouldn't want them growing up like you did huh?" I nodded my head and looked up deep in thought.

He took my hand and kissed the back of it." Thank you Chris... For being here with me, I don't know why you are here but I'm grateful, I'll be grateful forever and always." He got up from the chair and placed his lips on mine. "I love you Crystal, I'll always be here for you whenever, wherever as long as I'm by your side that's all that matters." Chris loves me, he knows all my flaws, my burdens and struggles but he still loves me.

"I love you too Chris... I'll be here for you as much as you've been here for me." He smiled and kissed me again. Here it was, what I have been searching for since I was five, someone to love me, care for me and not pity me. I have Starr and I had Lewis but the pity in their eyes was so clear, but with Chris it was different. Chris doesn't pity me. I have found my safe heaven in him, his is my peace and the center of my being, his is my everything.

"I can't wait for you to get out of this place so I can finally take you out on a real date." Chris said after pulling out. I nodded my head. "I prefer this than going back to Richard's." He smiled a sad smile and kissed my knuckles. "I won't promise you anything but I'll try being there for you everytime he does something." I was glad he was here. "I love you so much Chris." He looked down and chuckled. "Wow telling me twice in less then 10 minutes, you are whipped." I laughed along with him and hit him lightly on his shoulder.

"Shut up it's not funny."I said blushing." Look at you being in love and blushing, you are such an adorable little creature, and I love you too." I smiled widely and kissed him. I pulled out and shifted on the bed making some space for him to join me. "Come here." I said patting the empty space besides me. "You sure, I won't hurt you?" He asked. I nodded my head and he joined me on the bed.

The room fell into a nice, comfortable silence. I laid my head on his chest and listened to his heartbeat. His hand was rubbing my back lightly, I was at peace and I was happy here with him. I needed this peace to last, I needed to be free and happy and that is what I'll do.

"I want to have Richard arrested."