27

CRYSTAL'S POV

I said it, I just told Christian the one thing I was most afraid to tell. I couldn't look up at him, I didn't want to see the rejection in his eyes, but I also wanted to see his face, so taking I risk I looked at him. All the blood in his face was drained, he was pale, his hands were clenched tightly, his jaw was so sharp and hard and lastly his eye held no emotion whatsoever and at this point I was certain they could freeze hell.

"He did what?" He asked his voice deeper  than usual. "Crystal... What the heck did he do?" His voice was so cold it sent shivers down my spine. I didn't want to talk about this anymore, it took away the Christian I liked and replaced him with someone else. I was scared of this someone else. "Christian you scaring me."I told him my voice barely over a whisper. As if a switch just clicked off in his head, his shoulders relaxed, unclenching his hands, he brought back emotion into his eyes, I could see different types of emotions swimming around his pupils.

" I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to scare you." I nodded my head and let the tears fall. "He did it two nights back, when you walked in on me today cutting it was because of that. I spent the whole of last night crying pleading for my life to be a nightmare I will soon wake up from, if not pleading with God to take my life. He took my soul along with my innocence, he ruined in such a way I don't think I'll be able to recover. I can still feel his body on me, I can still feel his sweat falling down on me, I can still smell him on myself, I can still see his face as he saw me crying and begging him to stop, I don't want this life Christian." I broke down there and then.

I felt Christian wrap his arms around me, he pulled me close to him and comforted me. He whispered sweet nothings in my ear as he rubbed my back softly." My dad was an alcoholic, he used to beat my mom until she was unconscious. He was an animal. He... He was the cruelest person I had known, he had no heart whatsoever. He molested my sister, we thought she was getting better but she wasn't, she committed suicide... I was so angry at my father, I was willing to do anything to have him out of our lives, so I shot him, I searched for his gun until I found it and used his own bullets on him, but that fucker didn't die. Took him to the hospital anonymously, bullet hit his spine, and some how he had a stroke and he went straight into a coma, mom being a doctor switched off the machines."

I pulled out of his embrace not expecting him to tell me so much suddenly." I guess we both have messed up lives." I said chuckling lightly." I guess so." Chris said leaning into the couch."I'm sorry about your sister." I said softly looking at him. He nodded "I'm sorry about Lewis." I also nodded. Enjoying the silence I let my head rest on his shoulder and fell asleep dreading the beating I'll get when I got home but I knew it would be worth the time I spent with Christian.