34

CHRISTIAN'S POV

"Where to?" I asked Crys, placing my hand on her thigh and rubbing small circles around it. She lightly inhaled and Exhaled. She looked at me and said, "Richard's house." I looked at her surprise but nodded my head nonetheless. She looked through the window in deep thought and in her own world.

I move my hand from her thigh to hold hers and kiss it. I see her smile lightly and she closes her eyes. She has managed to wrap her little self around my heart, I can't help but fall in love with her over and over again. She is it for me, I see nobody else that is enough for me besides her. When she said she wanted Richard to be punished I was very happy,she was finding herself again and I only want what is best for her, It is now time for her to be at her happiest and I will make sure of that.

I pull up at the gate and see a black car parked outside. He must be home, I hope that he doesn't do anything to her. I lightly shake her and informed her we are here. I got out the car and went to her side to open the door for her. She saw the car and she had panic all over her face but she quickly masked it. I grabbed her hand and we walked towards the house. You'd swear a happy family lived here, their house was beautiful. Without knocking she opened the door.

The smell of alcohol immediately filling up my nostrils and I scrunch my noise. I wish the inside was as pretty as the outside, the house was a mess, beer bottles everywhere along with broken glass, empty pizza boxes, ash and cigarette butts on the floor, It smelled like a sewage. Crystal sighed and went upstairs, I followed behind her. She got in her room and collapsed on the bed.

"It has never been this clean downstairs when he is left alone." I furrowed my eyebrows, she calls that sewage clean. "I want to have him locked up as soon as possible, we... We can use my scars as evidence." She said sitting up and pulling me to her side. I lay down and place her on top of me. I rubbed my hand around her back like I did at the hospital. "Wait, you said something about having enough evidence, where is it?"

She smiled, "Well for starters it's my scars, secondly and hopefully you and Starr are going to be my witnesses and lastly, me and Lewis placed cameras all round the house, without Richard's knowledge, the footage is in the computer that is pushed way back into my wardrobe. I'm sure he'll be gone for a long time." Taking him down would be as easy as ABC.

I was impressed and proud." I'm so proud of you, finally finding your voice."I kissed her head and squeezed her tighter."Yeah yeah, we are going to talk about Richard later right now I wanna cuddle with my boyfriend." she kissed my chest and placed her head there. I chuckled lightly and held her tighter. Its about to go down!!