30

CRYSTAL'S POV

"You don't get tired of selling your body do you?" He asked me, tightening his hold around my hand. I was fighting to get his hands off me but he wouldn't let go. His eyes were small and red, he was high. It's already bad enough when he is not drunk, but it's always the worst when he is drunk and high. He throws me down to the floor and I cough and gasp loudly.

"You are seriously good for nothing Crystal... You sent your mother away and got your bastard of a brother killed."He spat at me. I pressed my teeth together and looked at him." Lewis is...dont call him a bastard." I said my voice coming out low."Mmh would you look at that, she knows how to talk back."He said and kicked me hard on my stomach. I grunt and curl into a ball my stomach wrenching in pain.

He kicked me three more times and dragged me with my hair to the staircase. He still didn't let go, instead he climbed the stair still gripping my hair tightly. I felt my ribs break one by one and it was so painful. We got to the top of the staircase and we stopped. "Have a safe trip down the stairs." He said and soon after that he pushed me down the stairs, and I blackout before I even reached the floor.

CHRISTIAN'S POV

While driving back home I hear a phone ringing and I look around to see that it is Crystal's. "Dang." I mumble and make a quick u-turn. About 5 minutes later I was 1 house away and I see a man walk out her gate, he was swaying as he walked, seeing that man made me wonder if she is okay.

I stopped the car and got out once I was infront of her gate, with her phone in my hand I made my way to the front door. I knocked once, twice and thrice but no one answered so I take the door handle and twist it... Checkmate it's unlocked.

As soon as I enter, the smell of weed and alcohol fills my nostrils. I walked into the living room and saw what a mess it was... The ringing of Crystal's phone bought me back to what I was here for. While walking towards the stairs I stop dead in tracks as I see an unconscious Crystal laying in the floor in a very uncomfortable position. I rush to her and take her head in my hands, she has blood running down her forehead, I placed my hand on the nape of her neck and felt her pulse, it was weak, very weak and if I don't get her to the hospital now I might loose her.

As I'm about to pick her up I see something that makes my heart stop beating. As much as she was unconscious, what worried me the most now was the blood running down between her legs.