Chapter 15

Aesthetic

What a fucking day it's been.

The second we left the airport; Harry and I have been running around the arena the whole day. Soundcheck ran a lot later than usual. The trucks with our equipment were delayed so we had to wait even longer.

But that was fine because it gave me time to spend with Angela while she also became reacquainted with everyone again. Harry was nowhere to be seen. If anything, he's been a lot more stressed out than everyone else today. Jeff was such a sweetheart and got a tray of birthday goodies for me and left it with a huge gift basket from him and Harry's management team.

Angela and I made merry with all the chocolate covered fruits. Let's just say that French chocolate and fruit tastes so much better than American shit. Mitch and Adam came into my room and ended up stealing half of the basket when they heard there were chocolate covered treats.

Of course, Sarah and Charlotte were soon to follow and claimed that sharing is caring. Charlotte made a whole speech until I gave in and ended up giving the rest of my French pastries.

We just finished soundcheck. Before I could look up from my piano, Harry was already whisked away by the lighting guy. I set my things down and jumped off the stage walking up to Angela who was mid – yawn.

"I see the time difference is catching up," I chuckled, leaning over the barrier.

"I have no idea how you've been doing this for the past 5 months. I can't even imagine how Harry is doing," Angela asked just as another yawn sneaked up on her, "I think I might head back to the hotel and have a quick nap before the show tonight."

"Yeah, I think I'm gonna try and sneak Harry out of here and get him to have a nap too," I mumbled, scanning the arena for my curly headed boy, "Wait, when do you head back?" I asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"I'm actually going to be meeting my dad's family day after tomorrow in Spain," Angela smiled, "I was wondering if we could grab some breakfast tomorrow before I catch my train."