Chapter 45

Aesthetic 

It was odd not sleeping over at Harry's last night

It was odd not sleeping over at Harry's last night. It had been the first night after a long time that he had dropped me home after spending every waking moment with each other. However, I do feel like he took it worse than I did.

"Do you really have to go back to yours?" Harry pouted as he walked me to my front door.

This man was so dramatic I can't help but roll my eyes at his behaviour.

"Harry baby, it's only for one night," I sighed as I turned around on the step looking down at him. I leaned into him, wrapping my arms around his shoulders and bringing him close to my chest while he draped his arms around my waist. "I'll be back in your bed before you know it."

"It just feels so unnecessary," he mumbles into my chest, making me laugh.

That took another thirty minutes before he finally came to terms with this and drove off reluctantly. I knew he loved me; I just didn't think he was so attached. I don't know why I'm saying that when I know I'm just as bad as he is.

Harry should be here any minute now. It's Sunday and my day off. I asked Angela whenever she makes my schedule to keep my Sundays free because it's when Sam and Dee love to have a little family dinner. Recently, they've extended that invitation to Harry which he very happily accepted.

I throw on a pair of biker shorts and one of Harry's oversized crewnecks before running down. Just as I finish tying the laces of my converse on the stairs, the door flies open with a very bothered-looking Harry.

"That was the worst night of my life," he huffed out before walking over to me in a haste. Harry grabbed my face in his hands and planted a thousand kisses all over my face as a stream of giggles left my lips.

"Please" kiss "don't" kiss "leave" kiss "me" kiss "again"

Harry pulled me up towards him giving me one last hard kiss on my lips. When he let go of my face, I had to hold onto the railing of the stairs to steady myself.