Chapter 35

Aesthetic

Harry ended up getting us ice cream at one of the vendors nearby before driving me home. I kept apologizing for ruining our day because of my stupid emotions but he would just cover his ears and yell nonsense until I shut up. We parked outside my apartment and ate our ice cream while reminiscing about our time on tour. It was overall a great day minus that shit with Camille.

Today I was moving out of this apartment and into the new house that Delilah and Sam bought me. I think the worst part of this is that I won't be waking up to freshly baked croissants anymore. Sometimes that was the only thing that woke me up.

When I mentioned that I was moving to a new place, Harry immediately went into this panic mode thinking I was moving further away from him. I sat their stunned by his reaction and let it go on for a little while for my own personal benefit, but then calmed him down and told him that I was actually gonna be living a few streets over from his place.

Sam, Delilah and I had visited the house a few days ago and did one final inspection. I immediately fell in love with the place the second is stepped inside. It just screamed my name. Delilah made the right call on this house.

Harry jumped at the chance to help out even though I told him it was fine and that I had Delilah and Sam to help me out along with Angela. But he wouldn't take no for an answer. Which is what I'm anticipating right now.

Today's moving day.

I woke up early and began packing up the apartment. I wasn't here for long, so I didn't have much to pack up. Harry said he would be here at 9. I checked my watch and saw it flash 8:59am. As if on cue, a knock came from my door making me chuckle. Of course, he would be here right on time.

I opened the door and came face to face with a lopsided smiling Harry, "Good morning," I smiled as I stepped aside for him to walk in.

"Good morning," Harry grinned as he walked in with a tray of coffees and a brown paper bag, "I brought us coffee and croissants from downstairs."