Chapter 19

Aesthetic

LA

How the hell were we already at the last show?!

I swear that we had just finished our Belgium show just yesterday. We flew in from Vegas this morning. After finishing the European leg of the tour, we had flown back to the states to finish the last 10 shows. I can't believe how fast things were going. It feels like just yesterday Harry had called me and asked me to join him on tour.

That's also something that has been going unusually fast...

Things between Harry and I had been going really well... or so I thought. I've started to notice some small things that have been bothering me; and it all started after we left Paris. After that night Harry came back to the hotel drunk.

Speaking of that night, he still hadn't made it up to me for missing out date. Is it bothering me? Hell yeah. I've been trying to tell him how I was feeling but every time I tried, something would conveniently come up.

Take for example a few nights ago. We all had finished our rehearsals early and were starving. I suggested since we were in Texas, we should go for some good ole Texan food. This restaurant was quite loud and filled with country music.

We got this huge booth at the back of the restaurant which we all really appreciated. In the middle of a conversation that I was having with Harry and Mitch, Harry got a call and immediately shot up from out of his chair and raced outside. I remember Mitch looked at me weirdly which I did the same to him. I felt like an idiot when he asked me if I knew who it was, because the answer was no.

But that wasn't even the first time. Ever since that show in Spain where he didn't kiss me, Harry started jumping up the minute he got any texts and would respond right away. He would always take phone calls away from everyone, including me even when we were alone in our room.

It was taking every ounce of strength in my body not to worry or start thinking about the worst, but I could tell that was fading very fast. It essentially vanished when Harry dropped me at our hotel this morning and quickly mumbled that he was running out to see his friends. I had just shut the car door and was wondering why he wasn't getting out with me before he stepped on the gas and headed out into the busy streets of LA.