Chapter 46

Aesthetic

I see mom take a harsh gulp before blinking away the tears that have formed in her eyes like mine, "Fallon, sweetie, this is Jack

I see mom take a harsh gulp before blinking away the tears that have formed in her eyes like mine, "Fallon, sweetie, this is Jack... your biological father."

The world stood still as all of us tried to process what Dee had just said. Sam's eyes flickered between Dee and Jack as he tried to piece together what the hell Dee was doing with a jackass like Jack back then. Harry was just as confused with his connection with Jack and how out of all people in the world, Jack just happened to be the person whom he had written songs with from his first album.

"Y-you had the baby..." Jack stated as he stared at me. I could feel everyone's eyes burning on my skin as they were waiting for me to react.

I reluctantly looked over at Jack to take in his appearance. I can see where we look the same. We had somewhat of the same face shape. My eyes were not as brown as his compared to Dee's eyes. She and I had the same eyes. He looked really exhausted almost like he hadn't slept properly in years. When I looked into his eyes, there was this cold sensation that crept throughout my body.

The emotions I'm feeling right now are very overwhelming. There was this small moment when I was happy. After all these years, I was finally able to meet my biological dad and make up for all the time we missed out on each other. Those emotions were very quickly replaced with the realization of what hell he put my mom through when he found she was pregnant with me.

He wanted her to have an abortion. If she had listened to him, I wouldn't be here right now living this amazing life with a family that loves me and a boyfriend that loves me like there's no tomorrow.

"Of course, I did," Dee scoffed, "Did you actually think I would get an abortion just because you told me to?"

Harry's head immediately turned towards Dee's direction. I glanced up at him and could see the rage starting to build up inside of him. The grip he had on my waist began to tighten as he held me closer to him.

"It was the best decision I had ever made," Dee said softly as she looked over at me and gently squeezed my hand, "Do you know how many birthdays and special moments in her life you missed out on all because you couldn't own up to being a proper dad?"