Chapter 37

Aesthetic

It's about to get hot in here

It's about to get hot in here... you've been warned.

I had the song above on repeat for like a week when writing this chapter... so if you want give it a listen when you read :)

You know those moments in life where you wish you could freeze whatever is happening and relive it every day for eternity?  This was one of those moments

You know those moments in life where you wish you could freeze whatever is happening and relive it every day for eternity? This was one of those moments. I don't think I actually realized how starved I was of Harry's lips. His tongue. His hands. His touch...

The entire world ceased to exist the second I grabbed onto Harry by his collar and crashed my lips into his. When our lips touched, all the air from inside my lungs had vanished. I could tell he was as needy and desperate for my touch as I am for his by the way he immediately started molding his lips with mine.

His hands that were on my waist traveled up towards my lower exposed back as he pulled me flush against his body. A whimper escaped from me as I wrapped my arms around Harry's shoulders pulling him closer to me as humanly possible.

Harry's tongue slipped in past my lips as he hungrily sucked on my bottom lip, nibbling on it slightly making me putty in his arms. His hands were now roaming my body in the most sinful way, groping my ass over my dress which I didn't think was possible.

I wove my hand through his hair, making a throaty growl leave his lips as he walks us back towards the passenger side of the car. I groan at the hard contact and arch my back at the cold sensation. I tried to squeeze my thighs together, but I couldn't with Harry's knee propping my legs open. My thong hadn't even touched the rain, but it was already drenched. Harry's lips left mine as he trailed hot kisses down my neck and to my chest. I could feel the hickey forming on my tits already as I threw my head back when Harry found my sweet spot.

"Harry," I moaned as I pulled him closer to me.

I grabbed his face and pulled his lips onto mine. His soft lips moved against mine as if there hadn't been a whole year since the last time, I kissed him. My nails, which were very long, dragged down his back. I smirked against his lips feeling him shiver against my touch.