Chapter 47

Aesthetic 

It's been a couple of weeks since the whole Jack incident

It's been a couple of weeks since the whole Jack incident. The first few days were pretty easy. But then my mind started to wander to places it shouldn't have.

Things of what I could've said to him kept circling my brain. I could've asked him why the fuck he decided to be the second cruellest person to live. The first is Aubrey, obviously.

Why had he called out to Delila? Did he really think she was going to acknowledge his existence if he hadn't called out to her?

What did he mutter under his breath as he walked away? Would I ever involuntarily see him again?

Of course, to get my mind off of this, Harry has been doing his best to keep me occupied. Like last night...

**

I was sat at the piano at Harry's house, fiddling around with these chords that I had come up with earlier that day in the studio with Lennon. Angela said the label was wanting to put out a smaller EP following All Love to keep the momentum of my sudden popularity going.

When your nerves are shot
I could be a steady hand
When you need to talk
I'll pick up the phone

"Don't wanna..." I hum, frowning when I find myself coming to a dead end on where I want this first verse to go already.

I could feel his eyes on me as I played the first verse over and over again, humming the melody to myself, "Come on, Fal." I mumble.

"What are you working on?" Harry asks as he sits beside me at the piano. He places a soft kiss on the side of my head as I lean into his side.

"Not sure at the moment," I grumble while dragging over the little notebook Harry had gifted me a few weeks ago for my lyrics. "I had these chords stuck in my head and now I'm determine to add lyrics to them."

Harry nods as he places his hands on the piano, playing around with the chords I had written down. I watch him carefully as he whispers under his breath, writing down things quickly as they come to his mind.