Chapter 40

Aesthetic

Our dinner was quite an eventful one. The waitress was so kind and helpful when I couldn't make up my mind on what to eat. In the end, I told her to get me whatever she liked, and Harry agreed with me, saying he'll get whatever I was getting. I was really glad that Harry didn't drive here because once the first bottle of wine was poured, the bottles never seemed to end.

Glass after glass was filled as our night went on. At this point I'm sure we were both slightly tipsy, but not drunk enough to lose our senses. Harry and I were talking about tour and all the memories we had, minus the ugly ones. It made me miss touring.

"Do you remember when we first started dating and we didn't want anyone to know, how we would sneak around before shows and literally fuck in every closet we could find?" Harry grinned as I burst out laughing.

"I can't believe we were like that," I laughed as I took a sip of my wine, "I think my favourite memory from tour was when we would sneak into each other's rooms after everyone had gone to sleep," I smiled.

"I loved those moments," Harry smiled as he looked out the window.

"Okay, I need you to be honest with me," I smiled, getting excited as my question started to form in my head.

"I'm scared, but okay go on," Harry chuckled.

"What was your first impression of me when we first met?" I asked curiously.

"Like at Sam's café or the bar?" he squinted as he reached for his wine.

"Um, I don't know, up to you?" I smiled as I leaned forward in my chair, resting my folded arms on the table, eager to hear his answer. I watched Harry think over his answer, making my curiosity grow even more.

"Come on, hurry. You're making me anxious," I giggled, lightly kicking his foot under the table.

"Okay, okay, for Sam's café... I was initially really confused as to what was going on because one second, I was dry and the next I was drenched in hot coffee," Harry explained making both of us chuckle, "But when I saw your face... damn," he sighed smiling as his eyes scanned my face.