Chapter 36

Aesthetic

Today is the Brit Awards.

It's also the day Angela murders me.

'Why?' you may ask. Well, I'm currently sitting in a salon chair watching the hairdresser finish the final touches on my coloured hair. Remember how I said I hadn't gone through that stage where you chop off all your hair and colour it after a breakup? I didn't cut my hair off, just trimmed a little. However...

"And you're all Fallon!" June, my hairdresser, stepped back smiling as she took in her work, "This turned out better than I expected. I didn't think you would look good as a redhead, if I'm being honest."

"But you still went ahead and coloured my hair?!" I exclaimed while running my hands through my freshly coloured hair.

"You have to trust the process, Fal," she chuckled.

"Thank you, it looks really, really good," I smiled as I watched my hair shine in the light.

I slid on my sunglasses and walked back to my car. I was meeting Angela in 20 minutes so I can start getting ready for the awards. I was shitting myself not only because I was going to see Angela, but also because of my nomination.

The fact that I was nominated is still blowing my mind. Releasing All Love was probably one of the most nerve-wracking things I have ever done. What I didn't expect was for it get the amount of attention it did. I had Harry to thank for that. Our relationship although being the center focus of the album, was just an added bonus. Do I think my album got its recognition only because I was dating Harry? Of course, I do. But at the same time, I don't think it did. The songs were crafted in a way that made you think outside the box. Made you question your own life choices with your loved one.

I took a picture of my hair and smiled, aw, I look cute. I hovered the send button as I stared at Harry's name, but quickly deleted it. I wanted to surprise him tonight...