Chapter 39

I'm back!!
Sorry that I've been away for so long. I had a surgery that was very much unplanned about two weeks ago which threw me off my usual routine. It was a rough trying to get back to normal.
But now, I'm feeling a lot better and am very relieved that my life is finally going back to normal. School has also been really hectic. I'm gonna try my best to update once a week!
Anyways... enjoy!!

Aesthetic

What a fucking week it's been

Not even this week, but the past few months in general. Getting back together with Harry. Winning at the Brits. My cover of Lover with Niall. Getting back together with Harry. Moving out of my small apartment and into my first house. Getting back together with Harry.

Did I mention getting back together with Harry?

After our night at Sarah and Mitch's place, we went straight to bed. I think the past two or three days have been really hectic for both of us. We came back to my place instead of Harry's and crashed in my bed.

I may have fallen asleep in the car by accident because I woke up to Harry leaving soft kisses on my shoulder as I stirred awake. He had this cute goofy smile on his face letting me know we had made it back to mine. He refused to let me walk. Harry jogged over to my side and carried me bridal style into my house.

He plopped me down on my bed and proceeded to take off my shoes while I stared up at him in awe...

"I love these legs," Harry mumbled as he placed a few kisses up my bare leg before dropping my shoes to the ground.

"Hmm," I mumbled, as he pulled me up by my arms and tugged lightly on the knot of my dress, letting the material fall into my lap.

I giggled as Harry pushed me onto my back before pulling the dress down my body, leaving me in my body suit. I stifled laugh as he stood there in deep thought, with his arm crossed over his body with his palm under his chin, as he tried to figure out how to undo the body suit. After letting him suffer for a few minutes, I spread my legs apart in a 'V' and watched Harry freeze and his eyes dilate when I reached down between my legs and undid the buttons.