Chapter 27

Aesthetic

Waking up with the sudden urge to heave up my entire soul was not how I saw my morning starting. I don't how, but I ended up on the cold floor against my bed with my phone clutched in my hand as if it was going to vanish from my grip.

Running to the bathroom and proceeding to puke up all the remnants from last night while my head was nearly on the brink of exploding was also great. The steaming hot shower was helping with this horrible hangover and apparently the tears that I cried last night.

Why was I crying?

After standing under the hell's fire for about half an hour, I stepped out and jumped into some sweats. As I walked into my room again, I spotted my phone on the floor and noticed it was completely dead.

What did I do last night? Did I call someone? How much did I drink last night?

A knock came from my front door after I started to charge my phone. When I entered my living room, I saw just how much I actually drank last night. There were at least 5 or 6 beer bottles that littered the coffee table.

"Fallon," Lennon's voice rang out from the other side of the door.

I opened the door to see him standing there with a huge smile, "What are you so happy about?"

"Well good morning to you too," he smiled as he stood put at the entrance, "I got laid last night and I met Niall Horan, who is actually waiting for you downstairs, so yeah. You can understand why I'd be really happy."

"Ew gross," I scrunch my face up, "Okay, let's go. And keep that happy to yourself. You look like a golden retriever who just got handed the biggest squishy toy ever."

"Did you drink water like I told you to do so?" Lennon asked already knowing the answer was no.

"I did drink something, but it wasn't water," I mumbled as we walked over to his place, "Did I call you last night after you walked me home?"