Chapter 26

Aesthetic

Not me screaming when I found this picture 

I woke up to the sun streaming in and a blanket, that I had wiggled out of at some point last night, draped around me. Surprisingly these couches looked way more comfortable than they appeared.

It wasn't the sunshine that had brought me out of my slumber. It was the insane amount of buzzing and chimes that came from my phone. Last night's events came flooding back as a huge smile spread across my face.

All Love was out in the world. There were people listening to it while I sat here in my apartment.

I slowly pick up my phone, afraid that it would explode from how crazy it was going off. My jaw literally dropped to the floor when I saw how many notifications I had. It took me approximately 15 scrolls until I reached the bottom of my lock screen.

Besides social media, my texts and emails had also blown up. Texts from Mitch, Sarah, Adam, Charlotte, and even Nyoh had sent me a congratulations text. Jeff and Leanne were one of the many texts too. Delilah, Sam, and Lennon had also sent me a message.

Lennon: Hey Rockstar! Congrats on the amazing album! I snuck back to mine early this morning lol. I'll see you later tonight when we celebrate with everyone. I can't wait to tour with you Fal!

Delilah: Good morning sweetheart! Sam and I just finished listening to your album. We're so proud of you. Listening to Older Than I Am brought tears to my eyes. I can't believe you're in my life again, I love you so much Fal. I'll see you and the girls and Lennon at dinner later this week!

I smiled reading Delilah's text. Sam was insistent that he and Dee have Angela, Sydney, Lennon and I over for dinner this week to celebrate the album. Of course, I said yes. I was never one to turn down a home cooked meal.