Chapter 21

a/n:

Just gonna put this here so it's easier to read!

Anything that has a (*) is a flashback; (**) means time jump

Anything that is italicized and underlined are song lyrics

**********

Aesthetic 

This song is where Fallon is at right now...

6 months later

6 months later

The sound of ocean waves fills my surroundings as I stir awake. The warm rays of the sun beam down lightly on my skin as I block the light out from with my hand. Even with my sunglasses on, nothing could shield my eyes awake from the Greek sun.

Greece...

I never thought I'd end up on a Greek island 6 months after one the biggest heartbreaks I had ever experienced. The last 6 months have not been easy, but they haven't been boring that's for sure.

Let's see what has happened since that night in LA...

I flew back to New York right after the show. Angela was already at the airport ready to pick me up when I texted her that it was an emergency and that I would be home tonight. My plane only landed in New York at 4am.

What I didn't expect to see was the insane number of paparazzi crowding Angela when I landed. I didn't think there would be any paparazzi on my ass at all. But I guess after dating one of the biggest celebrities in the world right now, it would make sense.

I grabbed onto Angela's hand and dragged her out. Neither one of us uttered a word until we were parked in the same spot outside my apartment when Harry dropped us off after our night out.