Chapter 16

Aesthetic

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY FALLON!"

Cheers from all over the dimly lit restaurant erupted the minute Harry and I stepped into the place. Everyone from the tour, the band and Angela had filled the little French restaurant with purple, red, and blue lights everywhere. In the middle of the room stood a huge cake with the words Happy Birthday Fallon iced into the top.

My hands flew to my mouth to cover my shock. I knew there were going to be people here, I just didn't think that it was going to be so many. Harry placed his hand at my lower back, pushing me forward towards the middle with the cake. I looked back up at him to see a huge smile on his face.

He's too good to me.

My mouth dropped when I saw the actual size of this cake. It was fucking huge.

"Ready!" Harry called out to everyone as he took his place behind the cake, "Happy Birthday to you..."

I looked around the room with tears in my eyes. Never did I think I would be here, spending my birthday with people who loved me so much. I never thought I would be spending my birthday with the man I was so deeply in love with, the one who had changed my life. I also never thought I would be spending my birthday without Aubrey or Delilah.

"... Happy Birthday to you! Make a wish, Fal," Harry smiled.

I wish for life to remain the way it is, surrounded by the ones who truly love me. I wish to be this happy with Harry forever.

I keep my eyes shut as blew out the candles as cheers filled the air. Just as I opened my eyes to look up at Harry, his own eyes filled with mischief. His hand shot up grabbing the back of my head, nearly shoving my face into the cake. I laughed as I pushed my head away, leaning over to him grabbing his face, giving the corner of his mouth a kiss.