Chapter 32

Aesthetic

I was seeing Anne today

To say I was shitting myself was an understatement. I called Angela and Sydney over last night and forced them to watch my failure of a fashion show. My entire room and living looked as if my closet had thrown up all over the place.

There were tights and body suits hanging from any possible hooks. Jeans and skirts had a pile of their own as well as my dresses. The second they walked into my place and saw me sanding in a sea of my own shoes, Angela let out a loud sigh before heading to my kitchen and grabbing a few beers while she mumbled that it was going to be a long night.

I mean she wasn't wrong. The girls didn't go home until 2am. After hours of digging and trying on clothes, Sydney got up and rummaged through my closet and pulled out an outfit within five minutes. She had the entire outfit, shoes and even jewelry picked out. I literally kissed her feet as a thank you.

Angela, of course, was mainly concerned about me seeing Anne again. Although Harry was doing everything to get back in Angela's good graces, she was still skeptical off him. I don't blame her. She's doing her best friend duties.

I made sure to wake up extra early today to shower and tidy up. I know I'm messy, but there's a certain limit I could go to with my messes. After showering, I stood at the end of my bed, my eyes scanning the outfit picked out for today.

It was a warm, beautiful summer day so Sydney decided it was best if I wore a cute summer dress. I had this really pretty cherry blossom dress that I've been meaning to wear for a while. Anne's birthday is the perfect place to wear it.

I also couldn't help but think about how Harry once told me he loved seeing me in dresses like this. I'm just gonna keep telling myself that I'm dressing for myself... even if I don't believe it.

**

When we made it to his room, he tossed me on the bed, climbing on top of me, burying his head in my neck, "I missed holding you today," he mumbled, placing a soft kiss on my neck, "Also, please wear more dresses like this. You looked so beautiful today."