Magical Confluence: The Genesis of Clow's Creations

Please note;

I will be addressing Kero as Cerberus while he is in his true lion form but Sakura and Tomoyo won't. instead they will be addressing him as Kero, like normal. Only Eriol will address Kero by his true name of Cerberus regardless of form, as demonstrated in the TV series and movies. I will be continuing on this pattern.

Magical Confluence: The Genesis of Clow's Creations

---

"Watch out!" Sakura's urgent cry shattered the tense silence, her arms thrust forward in a desperate attempt to shield her companions. Abruptly, Sakura's magic circle materialised beneath her, radiating an intense brilliance. A cyclone of power erupted from its centre, engulfing the entire room. The flames that once consumed the surroundings dissipated into nothingness, replaced by ethereal steam clouds.

Eriol and Calista recoiled instinctively, feeling the raw force of magic that swept through the house. Calista turned her astonished gaze toward the seemingly ordinary schoolgirl who had just unleashed an extraordinary force.

Eriol, on the other hand, nodded with a knowing smile. Sakura's magical prowess did not escape his notice. "Impressive," he acknowledged.

"Are you okay, Sakura?" Cerberus inquired, his keen eyes focused on his worried Mistress.

Sakura nodded, a sigh of relief escaping her lips. The weight of responsibility lifted, knowing that everyone was safe.

"Impossible..." Calista said, her words trailing off. "...How did you use the Cards like that? Only Clow Reed could ever do such things."

Sakura's cheeks flushed with a tinge of embarrassment as she lowered her head, a subtle discomfort evident in her demeanour. The weight of everyone's gaze bore down on her and she could feel the collective anticipation in the room.

"I knew it was possible and with practice, I am able to summon them without my Staff," Sakura explained, her voice steady despite the self-consciousness. With a fluid motion, she produced one of the Cards, ready to showcase her growing mastery.

Every eye in the room fixated on Sakura's closed hand as it began to radiate a soft, enchanting glow. Raising her hand for all to see, Sakura unveiled a mesmerising spectacle – a myriad of small green lights danced within her grasp. The orbs, initially still, soon took on a life of their own. They gracefully floated upwards, performing an ethereal ballet in mid-air before descending back into Sakura's awaiting hand.

The room held its breath during this enchanting display, the play of lights casting a magical glow on Sakura's determined face. She closed her hand with practised precision, muttering a quick thank you as the glow dissipated, leaving her holding one of the magical Cards as a tangible testament to her growing command over the mystical forces at play.

Sakura's admission hung in the air, a vulnerable moment marked by a hint of disappointment in her voice. "I must admit, I still need a lot more practice before I can use any of the stronger Cards successfully."

Swiftly placing the Glow Card back inside her pocket, Sakura wasted no time refocusing on the task at hand. The urgency in her actions reflected the awareness that unanswered questions could lead to a resurgence of magical conflict, a repetition too heavy to endure.

Sensing the immediate safety of the room, Sakura released the Shield's magic, allowing it to gracefully return to its original form.

"Calista," Sakura began, capturing the attention of the ghostly woman. "I couldn't help but overhear that you blamed Eriol for someone's death? May I ask who died?" she questioned, the room now hanging on the edge of anticipation for the revelation that might follow.