{Ongoing Updates, Publishing, Warnings}

Ongoing Updates:

As of August 19th I have successfully edited and rewritten all original drafts of "The Crow" that had been published in the past. I have chapters written and ready to be published on their designated date.

I am now in the process of writing more chapters to continue this story further. I am not only proud but excited to begin writing from my own imagination again.

Thank you for your support and patience. You readers inspire me to write more and more.

I'm now left with the struggle of choosing a good length for this fan-fiction. I wonder if you wish to see this story wrapped up sooner than later or something longer with details and plot.

Originally, I aimed for a fan-fiction of 30-35 chapters or less. I see now I am already creeping up to that amount when only half of Neveah's story has been told. Please advise me and let me know whether you'd prefer a quick, straight to the point story or continue to write until I see fit.

As always, thank you for reading. - phonywriter

***These edits are not major changed to the story line, they are simply revisions for the story to run smoother. If I feel as though I added something important, I will remind my readers :) this is just me polishing whats already been done!***

Basically, its all one big clean up job.

Honestly, I started this fan-fiction with a blind eye. I didn't expect attention, and I definitely wasn't prepared for it. I watched readers interest slowly decrease through the months, which I understand completely. It's hard to stick around when an author isn't consistent with posts.

This is me deciding to get a hold of my work before it's too late. This is something I have to do in order to provide work at the standard you all deserve.

Thank you to those who are somehow still here. I look forward to new readers every day and the occasional comments that always make me laugh.

Publishing:

I want to get this up to date ASAP. Unfortunately, with school and life at home, it's difficult to give final dates. I will publish every Wednesday 12 a.m. Pacific Daylight Time. This way, we keep to a consistent and expected schedule.

Content Warnings:

CW/TW will be made present before any chapter that includes the following:

-

My fanfiction IS NOT an accurate representations of sexual content and should not be taken as a resource. It is meant as entertain purposes only.

Sexual material may not be suited for children under the age of 18 years. Content included: nudity, sex, masturbation.

Please, for the sake of myself and my readers, do not engage if you are uncomfortable with sexual content and/or dialogue.

-

Content such as drug and alcohol use is present. Underage drinking is not condoned. For the sake of writing purposes it is shown but not encouraged. Again, this is FICTION and should not be taken any other way.

-

Emotional, physical and mental trauma are depicted. As well as mentions of child abuse/neglect.

-

Violence, blood, gore, death, fighting etc. may be present on occasion throughout the story.

Minor but descriptive situations may include blood and pain. Actions will be described and may be too 'vivid' for younger readers.

-

With that, Wattpads Community Guidelines have recently changed, or haven't been brought to my attention until recently. This, of course, lead to many authors having their work removed. I will include content warnings/trigger warnings before a chapter to ensure awareness.

If by chance a problem arises with my story I have a "backup" on a second app, Inkitt. My user name the same, @phonywriter . If worse comes to worse, The Crow will be published there. For now, I'm happily staying on Wattpad.

with love -phonywriter <3