Note for Revision

Hello, Melon-nim here. So I noticed that people are still reading this imagine book and for that I'm both grateful and embarrassed. I didn't have and I still don't have the best writing style but I have unique ideas anyways.

So, not gonna make this lengthy. I'd like to say thank you, ehe, I'm happy that you all took time to read this mess, both old and new readers.

But today I'm here to tell y'all that I'm planning to close down this imagine book and publish a revised version because it's seriously just awful. Don't lie to me, even if you enjoyed it (hopefully), we all know it's too cringe and exaggerated. Even just editing grammatical errors was a pain.

So, I was thinking of updating the writing style while keeping the plot. I wanted to check on what you guys think first. I mean I'll probably leave this book published I guess or archive it, I'm not sure. But for the sake of future readers, I wanted them to have a better read.

That's all. Anyways, stay safe my little seedlings.

Also, please look after each other. Stand up for the Lgbtq+, blm, POC, PWD, and others that are discriminated, abused and oppressed. Always use your platforms accordingly and help with little things. Stay safe when protesting. Take care of yourselves. Love you.