Wonwoo (Request)

Requested by: jeonwonsan
*****_____*****_____*****_____*****

To: Eomma
I'm on my way home.

You informed your mother when you finished your group work at 7pm. It was dark out when you walked down the street. Some street lights were flickering, they should really change the light bulbs.

"huh?" You looked down at yout feet. Apparently you stepped on a piece of paper.

You took it out only to find yourself looking around anxiously.

ATTENTION:
Please stay alert at all times. A serial killer is on the loose. We would like all of you to remain in your household each time dark strikes. And we advise everyone to be cautious of their surroundings. This man has mercilessly killed our fellow citizens, and the police are doing their best to protect their people. Thank you.

It was best to go straight home now. Just then you heard a girl crying from no where.  That was enough to have you running away as fast as you could. You heard a gun striked and you instinctively ducked down and tripped from running.

"Shit" you cursed under your breath sensing danger running after you. You stood up again. "Not a good way to diemmff-"

You were startled when you were pulled into a dark alley. Your hands were held together and the person covered your mouth as well.

"Shut up before you die" the man whispers on your ear. His voice was so creepy, you didn't know whether to obey him or not. But as soon as you hear another gunshot, you obeyed to his command.

You thought to yourself. If this is how it ends I hope my elder brother, Choi Seungcheol, never finds love for the rest of his life for breaking my new headphones.

But saying it was your end now didn't seem right. It was a feeling you had, that you couldn't die, not now.

A silhouette of a man appeared at the  darker end of the alley. Your eyes widened when you saw him pointing a gun at your direction. You shut your eyes and heard the shot released. Before you knew it the guy behind you lost strength and fell to the ground.

You began to grow nervous. Were you next? But he just stared at you and grinned before putting up his hoodie.

"I'll give you 5 seconds to get out of my sight and go home" he says and raised his hand stretching all five fingers out.

You didn't hesitate to run anymore when he began folding one finger. You were safe! Soon enough you arrived home looking pale and exhausted.

"Livia, honey, is that you? Did you eat yet?" your mom greets you.

"Huh? Yes I did. I'll get some rest now." you panted and walked to your room.

You decided not to tell her anything.

But was he not the murderer? Why did he let you off? They said he kills with no second thoughts. Maybe he was someone who is against the murderer.

"Ah so scary" you shake your head and went to the bathroom to freshen up.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The following days went by and you went home earlier than usual. It was too scary to be outside.

You couldn't stop thinking about the man's silhouette. He just grinned and let you go like that, it was weird and creepy.

You avoided being outside at night as much as possible, until your mom task you to do an errand.