Mingyu Part 2 (Request)

Its best to read the part 1 in case you forgot the story. ENJOY
Requested by KimMingyusEverything
*****_____*****_____*****_____*****

Mingyu's POV

I saw her walking to school. The girl who gave me hope, who gave me happiness, who gave me love. The girl who had already forgotten my existence. Chae Mina

I don't like her. I do not. Why would I like a girl who broke my heart? Sure we were just kids back then but how could she not remember me? But even if that's the case, why can't I bring myself to hate her?

I sighed, she is still as pretty as she was back then. The aura she gives was still as positive as before. She was simple yet beautiful. No. She was more than beautiful.

_____________

"Don't babe me! You're not my boyfriend!" she yelled at me

Ouch. I felt my heart clench. I don't like her. I really don't. If she doesn't care about me, I don't care about her either. But do I really want to hurt her?

I chuckled and came up to her, raising her chin up and spat out something I shouldn't have "Me? Your boyfriend? You think someone like you could have a boyfriend? Don't you think that head of yours is way up in the clouds?" I flashed a teasing smirk "No one will take you as their girlfriend. You're not worthy to have someone love you"

After she slapped me was the only time I realized that I messed up. What have I done? I let my emotions get the best of me. She was crying in front of me. I made the girl I love, who was filled with nothing but happiness, cry right before me... I knew I went too far.

She ran off pass me. I stare at her back. Why am I so stupid and sensitive?! Mina... I'm sorry... Please forgive me... I was just hurt. Therefore I took the pain I feel and blamed it all on you.

All these years I was upset because she didn't have a slight memory of that day. But I'm blinded by the fact that I'm already hurting her.

*** Flashback ***

Alright, after a week of hard work I'm gonna be passing this project the earliest, as usual, hehe. My toothpick replica of the Eiffel tower was complete! Finally!

And as if the world fast forwarded, that hard work flew into the air and was now smashed into pieces after I was ran into by someone. I stared at it dumbfounded, my masterpiece was torn apart. I felt my world shatter along with it

"O-Oh MY- I'M SO SORRY!" The girl exclaimed

I clench my fist and snap my head to her but my heart softened. She was looking at me in panick. She... It's her... No! It couldn't be! But she looks exactly like her, only more grown up. No I must be mistaken!

"Hello?" she waves her hand that brought me back to reality "I'll help you rebuild it" she smiles nervously

"What's the use? We can't make it on time" I sighed

My eyes widen when she held my shoulders and pulled me close to her staring at me with a strong gaze "Don't give up on me. We're gonna finish this before the morning bell rings, and you are passing it TODAY." she smiles widely "Okay? Now, come on"