Hoshi

Hoshi's POV

"Hyung, have you seen [Y/N]? I've been looking for her since this morning. Did she come home yet? I can't call her, she left her phone with me," I asked Seungcheol.

"No. I didn't see her. And she hasn't come home yet. I'm sorry," Seungcheol said shaking his head.

"Hyung?" I looked at Jeonghan.

"I'm sorry but I haven't seen her too," he said.

I thanked them and started to look for [Y/N] again. I went out of the house and started to run everywhere. I'm worried about her. I know her, she's careless and clumsy, she can't be alone! I know she can't handle that! She's probably crying by now! She hates being alone!

I ran faster, I have to find [Y/N]. I went to her favorite coffee shop and went to the counter. The girl started to twinkle her eyes at me which disgust me but didn't make it obvious.

"Yes? How may I help you?" The girl said in a flirty tone.

"Do you know this girl?" I said showing her my phone with me and [Y/N]'s picture together on my wallpaper.

"Uhm, yes, I have seen her here lots of times," the girl said still trying to flirt with me.

I didn't mind her flirting and continued to ask her questions. If [Y/N] was here she'd be showing this girl who I belong to and she'd smile at her like she didn't do anything. I smiled at that thought of her.

"Have you seen this girl today?" I asked seriously referring to [Y/N].

"Yes, she was here awhile ago with a guy but why look for her when I'm here?" The girl said twirling her hair.

She's with a guy? No wonder she's not having trouble. But who could that guy be? Is she cheating on me? No, she can't be. I trust her.

"I'm sorry miss I'm not interested. This girl is important to me, where did she go?" I said in a more serious tone.

"She said she'd check out the teddy bear she liked that her boyfriend didn't bought her," the girl said gulping.

Seriously [Y/N]? Telling that to a stranger? But wait. The teddy bear? I quickly ran outside and ran towards the store where we went last week. She pointed at a huge white teddy bear before and I said no. What she didn't know is I bought it yesterday and was planning to give it to her today but she's missing!

I reached the store and saw a guard outside. "Excuse me sir. Have you seen this girl?" I said showing him my wallpaper.

"Oh yes. She was crying while saying that Fluffy Hoshi left her," the guard said weirdly.

"Gosh, [Y/N]. Where did she go?" I asked him.

"She just ran away going there and a guy followed after her," the guard said pointing to the left.

I thanked him and started to run left. [Y/N] where are you? And who is this guy you are with? You can't be going everywhere without me and being with a guy without my permission. I still trust her. Get it together Soonyoung. You can't doubt your girl.