Vernon

Dedicated to: ___hybridmadluv
*****_____*****_____*****_____*****

You heard your phone vibrate on your side table. Sniffling for a bit, you look over to read the caller ID, it was Hansol. Perhaps, did he find out? So quickly though.

While staring at your ringing phone, no intentions of picking it up, it just came to a stop. Just when you were gonna bury your face in your arms again, a message popped up.

From: Hansol Chwe
So you're planning to just stare at my name flashing on your screen when I'm calling?

Your lips part at his mysterious message. Before you could come up with random questions in your head, a knock on your balcony was heard. As you can see, standing outside was no other than the Chwe himself.

"Pizza delivery and extra ice cream for Ally" he said wiggling three boxes of pizza in one hand, and a tub of ice cream in the other.

"Idiot" you murmured and forced yourself to get out of bed. You wiped your eyes and nose first before opening the door for him.

He laughed "Geez, you look like a mess"

"I don't look like it. I am one" you corrected him before returning to your bed.

He shuts the door behind him after letting himself in and followed you to your bed. You were already wrapped up in your blanket.

"Movie marathon? I have all seasons of Twilight" He presented his usb "It's in high quality too" he winks at you. He looked like he was bribing a seller for illegal products. Why does he got to have that face?

"I don't feel like it" You stated getting a box of tissue to blow your nose with.

He gasps dramatically "Ally is acutually refusing to watch Twilight? Don't you think Edward will feel dissapointed?" He teased.

You stared at him. He was trying to make an effort, but you felt bad cause you always took it for granted. He didn't have try so hard for you. You would end up disappointing him as usual.

He opened the tub of ice cream and handed it to you. "Just eat your heart out and I'll set up the film" he stabbed it with a spoon and made his way to the television.

His actions made your heart break even more. What if one day you end up pushing him away too and he won't hold on to you? You knew you were unreasonable and unpredictable, that even you yourself couldn't figure out your next move. You were scared of losing your best friend. And you were uncertain whether it was a great idea to have him wandering near you.

You just stuffed your face with ice cream. You never liked crying in front of others, so instead you ate as he instructed. Now that he was here, it helped you force yourself to stop crying. It's as if he turned off the faucet that's been running.

"Your holding your tears again. How many times do I have to tell you that you can be weak at some point. You don't have to be strong all the time. Are you afraid I'd betray you once I find out you're weak? Dummy. Just cry. You really have the worst trust issues." he scolds seemingly annoyed.

You smile a bit with a hint of worry "I annoy you don't I?"

"All the time" he states scrunching his face.

Then why do you still bother? You thought to yourself. Why do you still settle for someone like me?

"But it's all I can ever ask for" Hansol blankly said and stood up.

"What is all you could ask for?" You asked not wanting to misinterpret anything.

He finished setting up the film and finally made his way to you. Hansol made himself comfortable beside you on the bed.

You frown when he didn't respond "Hey"

His head turns to you and he made a face of realization "Oh? You want some space? I get it. Sorry. You don't have to be upset."

He attempted to get out of bed but you held his arm. You two locked eyes and you took the chance to ask him "You said it's all you could ask for. What is it?"

"Spending time with you. It's all I can ever ask for." Hansol smiles innocently after stating it directly. He chuckles and look at the ice cream "You already finished 1/4 of the ice cream while I was just setting up. Are you that upset?"

He changed the topic as quickly as possible. You smiled and chuckled to yourself. All you needed was his warm words. With just that, it made your heart feel lighter.

"Should I kick his ass though?" He wonders while eating a slice of pizza. "I can have your girl pals as back up"

You shake your head "I broke up with him. Why would you punish him? He did nothing wrong."

"Of course he did something wrong! I will punish him for letting go of you so easily! Or should I punish you instead?" he squints his eyes.

You look away and held in a laugh "That sounds wrong."

He covered his body with his hands as if it protected him "You pervert"

"Nuthead" you kick him off your bed laughing.

Hansol fell off following a loud thud as he hit the ground. That night, for a moment, your mind drifted away from your sorrows.

You felt thankful for Hansol and his presence. Without him, you would have been crying all night. He was always there, such a great friend.

"Thanks for being here for me Chwe" you say "You're the best friend I could ever have. You always knew how to deal with me."

"Ooo" he holds his arms and shivers "So cheesy. I got the cringe"

"Sick fuck" you cursed him for his unsatisfying reaction after spitting out your sincerity "At least say, 'Ally, you're special too' or something" you whine

"Ally you're special too~ But not as a friend, I like you more than that" he dramatize a really cringeworthy line

You laughed hysterically at his actions and punched his shoulders "You look gay bro!"

You thought he already stopped but he gasps again "Ally... You're a dude??! How can you call me gay for you?"

You just couldn't hold in your laughter. Right, it wasn't the end of the world to break up with someone. Even if I know I'll regret that decision one day, I'll get over it. I have to keep going anyways. Besides, they always got my back.

I have to keep living. That is, if I can survive from Hansol's jokes.

End of Imagine

Author's Note: It's just a small friendship imagine for my friend who cause my imagination is still drained. I'm sorry. Also my thesis defense is coming up next month and I don't think I'll have time for myself.

My entrance exam results in UST for senior high will also be released next month and I'm nervous.

Anyways, belated Merry Christmas and advance Happy New Year!

Share with me your 2018 farewell and 2019 greetings! Byeee~