Hoshi Part 1

Dear Readers,

I got robbed~! wow, I sound like I enjoyed that experience too much but NOPE, I am spitting out my frustrations on whoever stole my phone, I'm furious! GRRRR! FEEL MY BURNING RAGE! HIYAH! Nope. I don't think I'm intimidating enough to scare anyone. Sooo my lyrics and compositions was there, my school senior high plans, my imagines drafts that I place out of wattpad and in my notes, my seventeen pictures, my seventeen letters, my real life memories,, everything important there, and its all gone now, that's that. I'm fine, I'm very fine, I feel fantastic ㅠㅠ. So yeah, right now I am using my new laptop which is the reason I can't ask my mom for a new phone right away. So I'm sorry for the delay of updates. I will see if I can still remember or at least replace the drafts I lost. SOOOOO, I feel like I'm starting over with this book and my Prince will be first. oh and BELATED HAPPY 3RD ANNIVERSARY FOR MY BABIES!!! MWUAH MWUAH~

*****_____*****_____*****_____*****

unedited

Your POV

Where is he? I looked around searching for his car. He said he'll pick me up but I see no sign of his vehicle anywhere. He better not of ditch me after forgetting our anniversary today, I'm still upset about that.

Just as I was getting annoyed by the thought he didn't show up, a car stopped right in front of me. I frown and tilted my head to check the plate number in front to see the accurate signs. He actually showed up

I pulled the handle open and slid myself inside. "What took you so long?" I asked still not looking at him as I secured myself in a seat belt

"Sort of did something" he giggles

I finally turn to him only to let a sigh escape my lips. My amazing 21 years old  boyfriend was in the driver's seat wearing his boxers and white shirt, he still had his messy bed hair, and he was still wearing his home slippers. Sometimes I wonder how in this world was this boy able to take my heart.

Staring at him in disbelief he gives me an unbothered laugh "You know you love me" He says and leans in to give me a peck on the lips.

I groan not arguing anymore "You know I do" I say and shifted my gaze out the window

Soonyoung steps on the gas and drove away from my school. I watch the beautiful scenery in the far distance. The sun was setting emitting the most radiant colors at the end of the day. Our wide sky was painted in a mixture of blue and pink, highlighted with strong rays of orange around the sun, and a hint of burning red as a finishing touch. It was a marvelous masterpiece to be seen at the end of each day. The way our day ends with this display of changing colors varying on the atmospheric properties.

I was so mesmerized by the painted heaven to realize that I was still in the same situation in reality. There was a thick silence in the air and I didn't want to break it seeming it'll be pretty pointless. There was nothing to talk about. But I guess he had the opposite in mind as he shattered the silence into pieces.

"How was school?" he asks "Anything interesting happened?"

That was his question? Seriously? How was school? I held in a groan and kept myself calm. Let's not start drama here.

"It was fine. I have to go to Jihoon's house for a project later today, he said he'll help me out. I might take long too so I'm packing extra clothes in case I stay the night" I answer him blankly