S.Coups Part 1

This doesn't include any offensive actions on Seungcheol. Keep in mind that this is only an imagine. I don't mean to be rude to Cheol. I don't want any bashing about this imagine and it's plot. My intentions is just to raise awareness about the homeless. Thank you.
*****~~~~~*****~~~~~*****~~~~~*****

Unedited

Your POV

I lean by the windshield watching how we pass by house after house. It was peaceful as my driver was sending me home. Peaceful like how my life should be.

I didn't like hearing the term or being called the rich girl. Sure you could say I live in a mansion but it's not as big as castles nor stories, we just call it mansion.

As for my family background. I couldn't deny that my family has the best family achivements, family goals if you may, or even fame goals. My father is President of our city and owner of a cellular phone company. My mom is a well known lawyer tackling justice for any person. My older sister is also media exposed being a top fashion designer. My eldest brother manages the biggest and most popular malls in the country. My younger brother is a star basketball player. My younger sister is a beauty pageant winning this year's Miss Universe title. My mom's sister is a school principal, handling the most prestigious school in America. Her husband is a strict police officer that keeps security in balance in the country. Their son is a well-known pilot and seaman that was able to travel all around the world in every land. Their daughter is a prodigy and she graduated at a young age and is now going on world lectures to discuss her own new theory of existence that was approved.

What? Does my family sound SO great? That's not even all, everyone in my family achieves something amazing like choreographer, youtube sensation, singer, korean artist, actress, architect, surgeon, director, astronaut, and more. Name anything, someone in our family tree has done it being at the top. They are all best of the best, everyone except me apparently. I was the only person that had no talents. Like I was that only person without the supernatural gift of talent.

They were all media exposed but I was the only one who refuses to be a part of it. I go home in this small apartment where I live by myself, away from fame. I struggled to pass school back in college, I'm trying my best to keep myself alive, I live life like an average person. The world never knew that they have this one ordinary daughter namely [F/N] that exist, and I want it to stay that way. I can't bear to be reported about as the family's one and only disappointment.

I'm currently in this car after visiting my family in the mansion. I said I'd commute back to my apartment but they insisted to have a driver take me home, so here I was.

I sigh and leaned back in my seat looking straight ahead when something caught my attention "Huh?"

I saw a guy, he looked mature, around my age actually. But instead of that usual handsome guy you see walking on the streets. He was a homeless person sitting at the sidewalk, a small can in his hand, hugging his legs trying to keep himself warm with his thin dirty clothing in this cold night. My heart sunk. Poor guy. I pitied him.

I didn't know what I was doing but I had to.do something

"Stop the car" I instruct him. Obeying my command he pulled over to the side. Taking off my seatbelt I took my bag "This will be fine. My apartment is near. I'll text my parents when I get home. Don't worry. Thank you for sending me al the way here" I let out a small bow

"But miss-" he was about to protest but I raised my hand for him to stop

I got money from my wallet and handed it to him "Not trying to be rude. I'm sure your family is waiting for you. Please buy yourself some good food and get home to them. Your kids must miss you a lot. I know my family must be strict with their payments." I smile "Have a safe trip home ahjussi" I hop out the car