Woozi

"I'm sorry I'm late" a boy dashed inside the classroom

You looked up from your notes to see a handsome figure in the door. He stopped infront of you. You suddenly spaced out as you stare into the eyes of the man who is staring back at you with an unexplainable expression.

Like analyzing each other for a moment, he spoke up in disbelief, so close to a whisper "[Y/N]?"

You raised your hand "Hi... Jihoon" you greeted waving slightly

Still in state of shock he responded "It's been awhile"

It was as if everything came rushing back towards you. The moments you've shared, the times you've spent and the memories you've created. It has been 10 years since you've heard about each other, to see him like this was surely shocking.

"How have you been?" you ask awkwardly flashing a weak smile

"I actually have been outside the country for training" he answers nodding with a smile

"Oh, is that so? So have I" you didn't know what to say anymore

You were still so young back then that you could just act as you please. You didn't exactly knew how to act around him anymore. 10 years is not a joke. Lots of things may have changed. Like, how you felt towards each other...

But why was your heart beating so fast just like before?

"Are you my partner for this workshop?" he asked where you nod in response

He smiled and came closer to you where the desk was, setting his laptop down

You shake your head snapping out of your fantasies and settled beside him "So we're suppose to have an activity first, freestyle composition, where the students will state a line to create lyrics. But we'll have to demonstrate first"

"Hmm sound good. Oh and I have a song prepared to play them. It was the very first song I made. Here" he handed me one side of his earplug and plugged it in his laptop

"Wait, this song" you looked at him as soon as you realized what it was

"Yeah, I see you still remembered it. It was the first composition I made, and same goes for you" he scratched his nape and blushed as he continued "I've played this song in the past workshops I've attended as well. Don't worry, I shared the credits with you"

"Ahh, you didn't have to really" you say embarrassed

"It was the only memory I had to hold on to." he say hanging his head low. He then looks at your hand placing his over it "It was the only strength I ever had"

Your breath hitched "Jihoon"

"Good morning" a student suddenly appeared making you pull your hand away from his grip

You greeted back having all the students enter the room. You looked at Jihoon who had his eyes back on his laptop screen.

After they've all settled down, you started the workshop

"So as you know, this is a Music Workshop. Do you know who I am?" they all shake their head and you laughed "If you've given time to read the producers of some korean songs, you would know me. I've produced songs for BigBang, SNSD, IOI, BAP, BTS, etc. My name is [Y/N], nice to meet you"

They all cheered, chattering and murmuring to each other in shock.

"So most of you knows me, my name is Lee Ji Hoon, I am a singer-songwriter in Korea"