Dino

"Hello?" I opened the door to see a pitch black room "Chan?" I call out and flip the switch on but the lights stayed off.

Looks like the lights gone out. I walked through the dark area heading straight to his bed.

Chan wasn't in school today and I had a bad feeling at the pit of my stomach, so I ended up here in his house to check up on him. I know it may not be a big deal but to me it is.

Lee Chan, 16 years old with perfect attendance, would never miss anything for class. He even goes to school when he's sick and remains in class without resting in the school clinic. There was also the time when his great grandma died and he stayed in school silently crying.

You see? I can't ever imagine anything that'll keep him away from his education.

"Chan?" I spoke again pulling his sheets down "AHHH!"

Without another moment I was pinned down the bed with two strong arms locking my own to my sides.

"Die" a low groan escaped his lips. Chan? What?

I squirmed under his grip. What the hell is he doing? I tried to push him off but he was too strong

"Let go of me!" I force out feeling anxious at the scenario I'm experiencing.

This isn't him. I kept thinking. You're not Lee Chan. It's not my Lee Chan.

"[Y/N]" He called out but this time his voice cracks and it no longer possessed it's authority.

I stopped struggling instantly. He's crying?

"C-Chan?" I stuttered. I felt a drop of tear falling down to my cheek.

I held his arm as he weakens and rest him down beside me. "Lee Chan!"

I reach out for his lamp and hit it on to get good look at Lee Chan.

"Holy Christ" I let out seeing a wounded  Chan.

I pulled the sheets away to see his body that was stained with blood. He had a cut sliced up his cheek and neck. His forehead was most likely hit with something hard. And a deep stab was painfully sitting on his stomach.

"HELP! SOMEONE! ANYONE!" I yell out in all hopes to be heard

Where's his phone? I searched for his phone shakily and dialed for help

"Chan. Stay with me. You can't leave like this" I say panicking and holding his hand "Help is coming. Okay? Stay awake. Do you hear me?"

"[Y/N]" he calls out my name yet again but this time it was close to a breath "You look beautiful up until now"

"Don't say that! Don't you dare talk like you're dying! You're going to live! Hold on Lee Chan or I swear to god, I'm going to follow you to heaven to beat you up" I warned holding his hand close to my chest "I love you, okay? I love you with all my heart so you better stay here and be my boyfriend! I'll call you hubby like you said you wanted your girlfriend to call you! Just stay awake!"

*** The Day Before ***

"What?" I stood there dumbfounded

"I. LIKE. YOU" He says emphasizing every word "Don't act like you're deaf [Y/N]" he smiles widely

I didn't know what to say. I wanted to shout out to the world I like you too, but my lips were sealed shut. At times like this I didn't know how to respond or act. My mind is just blank.