part:8

Author's pov,

After leaving Namjoon, Jin reach straight to the rooftop.

"I cant say him that i am here because of him. How  am i suppose to say that i still love the man who cheated on me cruelly. I came here to see him. I cant live without seeing him. But i hate him the most in my life. I hate him. I hate him.. I.. I hate.." Jin Couldn't complete his sentence but cried out.

The sky was full of gray clouds. wasnt fully sunny day. Maybe the sky also wants to cry.

Jin left the rooftop when its past Class finishing time.

He had dry tears on his face. He wanted to wash his face so he headed towards washroom.
When he finished washing up he headed towards his class to grab his bag. By the time everyone was out of Classrooms.

He grabbed his bag & started walking.  When he was behind of Yoongi's classdoor he heard a girls crying voice.  He opened the door.

Namjoon didnt attend his class. he was sitting under a tree. he stand up to leave for classroom to get  his bag & leave. After class's finish time he waited for another 30 minutes cause he knew Jin will be there after class. & he dont want to face him & creat uncomfortable situation for him.

"He deserves best. He deserves to be happy. He have to be happy." Namjoon said in his head. But there was a stain of dry tears on his face.

He grabed his bag & was about to leave. Then a girl came into the class.

"Namjoon?  Why are you here now?" girl said.

"I was grabing my bag. Why are you here now Jenny?  Namjoon asked walking.

" i had some work in principles room." Jenny said.

"Oh.. Ok bye then." Namjoon said passing her. But suddenly Jenny hold his wrist and stopped him.

"Wait Namjoon. You know what i am going to ask. What is your answer from last time i asked you out? " Jenny asked looking down.

"I told you Jenny,  i love someone else." Namjoon said looking at jenny.

"But you got dumped by her. Didnt you?" Jenny raised her voice with teary eyes looking at Namjoon.

"Yes.. But still i love that person." Namjoon stated.

"Why? Why do you love someone who doesn’t even love you? Tell me why..???" Jenny asked with a cracking voice closing her eyes stronly.

"I dont know." Namjoon said expressionlessly.

"Can you say that she loves you.. Can you make it clear that she loves you even now??? Tell me tell me.." Jenny again raised her voice while crying.

This question bought back the memory of conversation he had with Jin when they were in washroom. Namjoon dont know what is real.
"Maybe that person dont love me anymore." Namjoon said looking at the selling.

"Then you see.. That person is a dumbass.. She just broke your heart & you are rejecting me. I love you. & that heartless bitch hurt you cruelly. " Jenny said angrily.

Namjoon couldn’t handle those words.He can never take bad words about Jin. He was angry.

Namjoon grabed both of her shoulder tightly and angrily lookd at her. "You...you mind your language about my Jin. If you ever try to say those words i wont forgive you. Nothing can replace him in my heart. Understand? " Namjoon said all this very angrily that Jenny got scared.

"Leave me. Its hurting. Leave me.." Jenny said crying.

Just that moment,  the door opened.

Its him.