part: 26

Tasnim is holdin jimin. His condition is not good. His breathing is having problem as his nose is broken now.

Taehyung runs towards jungkook.

All of the guys who was under Jacksons comand has a step back now as the police is here.

Everyone is arrested. Jackson is lying dead on floor.

"Thank you Mr. Namjoon and Jin. For calling us. " the police says to Namjoon.

"We should thank you that you came as early as possible just when we call. Thank you officers. " Namjoon returns his gratitude.

"Oh my god.. What happened to jimin. Where is Jungkook?.. Where is Suga?" Jin shouts in disbelief.

He sits beside Jimin and tasnim. He places his hand on jimins shoulders. Its bloody red.
His eyes starts tearing up.

"I dont know where Yoongi and hoseok ran up to. Yoongi was so terrified. He screamed in fear. He ran away from here when hoseok tried to calm him down. And Hoseok ran after him." Tasnim says crying and holding Jimin closer.

"We have to take him to hospital. If Hoseok is with Yoongi then its ok. He can handle him. We need to take care of Jimin now. And look Taehyung is taking Jungkook. " Namjoon says.

.............................

10 minutes back,

"Suga stop.. Where are you running off to. Let me handle it. Suga..sugaaaa.." Hoseok tries to stop Suga  but he couldnt. Suga runs outside. Hoseok runs after him as well.

Sugas eyes are not showing anything. Its all about a thought that HE IS DIRTY NOW.

Hoseok knows whats happening with his Suga but he is also helpless as he Couldn't save him.

This feeling is enough to eat him up.

Hoseok runs first and cought him. He immediately hugs him. Holds him close to his heart.
He wants him to feel safe. Whats him to feel asured that everything is Alright now.

He wants him to return. Hoseok runs and pulls him in a tight hug.

"Suga stop it. I love you. Dont leave me again. I love you even if this happened with you. I love you so much. Dont leave me behind. I cant live without you." Hoseok breaks out in crying and hugs Suga. He tightens the hold around suga if it is even possible.

His tear drops are making sugas neck wet.
Sugas hand hang low. He is not huging him back. The heart is aching. The air is dry.

"The love feels heavy on heart now." Suga whispers in Hoseoks ear.

Hoseok froze on his spot. He couldn’t proccess his words. He is still calculating. When Suga slowly breaks the hug.

His eyes are all dark. Its like, all of his emotions were sucked out from his eyes.

Hoseok cant take it anymore.

"What are you saying? Are you crazy? Why will our love be heavy?" hoseok is somehow worrying. But he doesn’t know what he is worrying about exactly.

"Love?...... Whats that?.."
suga amiles sarcastically. What makes Hoseoks heart feel a burning Sensation. Not becuse suga didnt accept his love but because he cant see his Suga in this state.

"Why?" suga again says.

"I shouted for you. Right? "

"I was so dumb to think that you could save me."

"I was so dumb to think that you will come for me."

Suga says every words and steps back. Eyes without emotion, body without moving.

Hoseok tries to hold his hands but Suga slaps his hands away.

"I knew it will come one day. But i never knew it will be in your presence. "

"I thought,  if you are there nothing bad can happen to me."

Hoseoks heart breaks into pieces with every word Suga speaks out.

He wants to hate Himself. Burst into tears.

But its not the right time. His gutt feeling is saying that something is not right. Or we can say he started to feel scared all of a sudden.

"So?... You love me?"

Suga's words makes Hobi come out of his thoughts.

"Of course i love you. I love you. I love you more than anything. " Hoseok cant hold back his tears from falling now.

"Then why didn’t you come?" suga calmly asks but this time maybe with a bit of emotion. But not what Hobi expected.

"I called for you." His emotions increased. Voice became a bit louder.

"I cried for you." more louder.

.... But the loud voice stop in mid way in a calm tone.
Or you enjoyed listening to it?"

Hoseok stops.. Try to proces what suga said & why! Clenched the hands but didnt found answer or was too weak to search for an answer for this question. He could only stare at suga with disbelief and hurt. But he knew he was hurting not mire than suga.

Then again Sugas voice places it in a high ton. Screaming on Hobi with his heart out.

"You DONT LOVE ME."

Hobi hugs him in a slip of second again as soon as he hears those words coming out.

"Stop it Please. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I fucking love you Min Yoongi. "

Tears and Cracks get his words. Everytime he says "love you" brings out the greatest pain and regret in his heart. The grip gets tighter at the thought of that Suga is loosing it again.

Hobi tries to make it more tighter but Suga brushes it off.

"Dont you touch me. "

"Even if you dont love me. But i love you. I love you more than anything. "

Sugas eyes trails on his hands.
"I cant touch my love with these dirty body. I really cant."

Regret mix with the Man in front of Suga comes forward again. He just wants to make this crazy boy understand that he is not what he thinks. He just wants him to snap out if his illusions.

"YOU ARE NOT DIRTY."

But the guy will never understand.

"You fucking shut up Jung Hoseok."

"You didnt come for me."

"You wasnt there when i needed you."

"You wasnt there when i called for you."

"So, dont come when i dont need you."

---------------------------------