part-33 (again the last)

I don't know how it happened... But somehow this part got cut off in the middle... So i am posting it again... Please read the full part... It's the finishing part...

When i view as a reader it's cutt off part ... But when i go to edit the part is fully there .... All good... Don't know what happened....
Sorry for the problem...

.......------------------------------------------------

Wear your shin proof glass 🥸.. cause it's going to burn your eye... 🌞....

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Be careful Suga. " Hoseok holds yoongis hand supporting him from flipping onto the stairs of their new Little house. Hoseok managed to save some money and added them with the money what he  will return to his friends when he earns enough.

Both stands infront of the door.

"Open it. It's yours. It's not that big but it's our home." Hoseok says smiling.

Yoongi gathers his courage to open the new door of his new life and slowly opens the door.

BOOM 💥

laughter echoes in the whole room. Jungkook jimin Tasnim taehyung Jin namjoon everyone welcomes them with a big smile. 🤍

"We missed you bro." Jungkook said holding taehyungs hand.

"Yes we did. And i did so much . I missed my little brother." Jin comes closer and hugs yoongi tightly.

"Hey you are hugging my boyfriend btw. Let him go. "  That pout on hoseoks lip made everyone laugh. And when Jin let's yoongi go hoseok immediately takes hold of what is his by law. 😆

Jimin comes near yoongi. "I will be there whenever you need me. Ok. "
He takes the hold of his crutches. Tasnim comes close jimin. "We will come visit you again 😊."
"Yes we need to visit the doctor again." Says jimin and earns a smile from hoseok & yoongi.
"Get well soon, ok." Hoseok says.

"I will come too."  namjoon says.

"Don't forget us." Jungkook says jumping like he was getting left out and pout. Taehyung laughs at his cuteness.

"Yes... We will leave you too and have some time you too. You guys need it. " Jin says and leaves.

After they left yoongi asks hoseok.. " is this really our house?"

"Yes... What else baby.?" Hoseok has a big big... Verry big smile on his face.

But the sudden Nickname made yoongi go all pinky pinky... "I will go check the rooms. " & He leaves so fast like a wind.

But hoseoks eyes didn't miss the hidden desire in his eyes. He saw this cheeks turned pink. And then Hoseoks heart sank in lust that's why he didn't stop yoongi to go in their bedroom.

Yoongi stands beside bed holding his heart and breaths. " What's wrong with me. I was almost out of control." When he was thinking a hand wrapped around his waist and flinched on the sudden touch.

"Hobi... What are you doing?"

Deepening the closeness in the crock of yoongis neck hoseok said, "they were trying to make you know this name again. At least you called me by this name."

Yoongi was still shocked about his sudden change in touch.

"Was i used to call you by this name?" He asked hobi.

"Yes .... And as always it's so beautiful to hear."

yoongi pauses for some moments, " hobi ... Can I ask you for something?"