part:10

Author 's pov,

" Suga, why dont you help jin with his new apartment? " Hoseok asked yoongi when everyone was getting out of class.

"Why?" yoongi asked Hoseok looking at his bag.

"He is having problem he said. You can help him tho. You two are brothers." Hoseok said smiling.

"You should help him instead. " yoongi said blankly whispering.

"What? What did you say. I didnt hear." hoseok stated.

"No. I just sa..." yoongi couldn’t finish but cutt of by Jin.

"Yes.. Can you help me? My room is a bit messy. & its lot of work. But exams are comming. Can you?" Jin asked yoongi a bit smilling with his blank face.

"Hey.. Let me halp too then." Jimin stated with a bright smile putting his hand on yoongi's shoulder.

Suddenly the moment became a bit awkward with hoseok's words.
"I am going too." hoseok said really fast.

"What.  Why.. Why did i say that?" hoseok this in mind with a really bad hesitation he had.

"We are coming too." suddenly Namjoon broke all the silence there was. He draged jungkook too.

"Hey.. Why me too?" Jungkook was annoyed by Namjoon's doings a bit. But he was draged in all this now.

"You...." jin became so shoked that he forgot to speak.

"Why.. You all are so hyper all of a sudden? No need for all of us to go." jimin stated a logical topic. But its not logical when its love you know.

"Its needed. I need to go." Namjoo & Hoseok said is unison. & it was freaking funny for author. 😆

"Shut up"
"You shut up bicthes.. & focus on your rival. 😒"

The moment author make them realise the look at their rival. Namjoon at Hoseok. Hoseok at Jimin.
Funny.... 😆

Everyone got pizzeld by all this. But their one was sure of everything.  Who was enjoying these with author 😆.

Baby mochi is naughty you know.🤭

They all headed to Jins House. After some minutes of road they reached at the apartment.

Entering the room, hoseok bummped into a box and fell on his mouth. It was the first time Yongi couldn’t hol his laugh. He didnt make sound but author knows he was laughing. ✌️

"Its worst than i thought." Hoseok said awkwardly smiling.

"Ha ha ha.." Jin smiled nervously scratching his head.

"Why do you need so much staf for? Are you married? " Yoongi said annoyingly looking at jin.

Jin again smiled awkwardly sayin, "i dont know..i just need all this. My kitchen staf.. And everything."

"Yes you like cooking tho." Namjoon suddenly said not knowing what he was saying.

Everyone got shoked and looked at Namjoon.

"Ah..ah.. We talked a little.  & he said that to me. So i know. Ha ha ha. " Namjoon said that nervously.

"Yes.. Today..i said that.. He he." Jin was also nervous.

Everyone looked at them..but Jungkook broke the silence said " Can you all start working?  I need to head back soon. I have work to do."

"Yes yes... " Yoongi said.

"You all can open the boxes and split things as they are needed in different section. I will set them." Jin said pointing the boxes.

They all started working.  But Namjoon & Hoseok had a different mission.  You all know already.  Rivalry mission. 😆