part:13

Slap*                                                

"Suga..wait.........."

....................................

After hobi dragged suga and suga says he can grow feelings for Jimin.

Hobi hugs suga and says, 
"You cant have feeling for anyone other than me. "

Sugas eyes widdened at his words.

"Suga.. I love you. " Hobi says breaking the hug and looking straight to Sugas eyes.

Suga got all red from the sudden confession from Hobi. He looked down.

"Tell me Suga.. What you want? If you dont want me and want him you can reject me. I will not bother you. But i really love you Suga." Hobi said closing his eyes. He was all serious.

"No.. I..uh... I love you Hobi.. I feel relax with you.. I dont know when.. But i fell for you a long time ago.. I..i love u.." Suga said looking down.

"Really?" Hobi asked smilling brightly.

Suga looked up and smiled with Hobi.

Hobi looked at him and saw tear drops. He chukled and wipped those drops with his Thumps.
And hugged suga closer.
They stayed like that a while.

After some time they separated. No one said one word.

Hobi tugged their hands together and started walking.

But there was a awkwardness. That they wanted to break but it was difficult.

But broke it.

"Um.. Hobi.. Can i ask something? " Suga said.

"Yes.." Hobi answered.

"Why are you saying it now? When Jimin confessed to me. Why didnt you say before?." Suga asked him with a bit curiosity.

This question kind of thrown Hobi in problem tho. He chukled nervously scratching his back neck.

"Um.. Uh.. You know.. Its difficult..  I.. Uh.. Didnt know myself..he he he.. Its kind of something..  You know.. I didnt realise...  Or.. Um.. When i saw you with Jimin made me uncomfortable.. And.. I.. Umm.. Just. You know.. That time.. He was about to kiss you.. I knew that moment.. And... You know.. I..
He he he he "... Hobi couldnt say any word perfectly that only pissed Suga off. Its perfectly showing that he was totally clueless about Sugas love towards him.

Suga clenched his fists as he was so pissed out now.

" Um.. Suga.. I.. Uh.. I really love you.. 😁.. " Hobi said that and hugged Suga again a bit tight.

Hobi had a thought in his mind and get a lil bad idea. He pulled back.

"Um.. Uh.. Jimin was about to kiss you what i saw.... Um.. I want to kiss you." Hobi said looking down as he was shy to say this to the first guy he ever had feelings for.

Hobi closed his eyes to lean for the kiss.
Suga was already so pissed of from before... now THIS.. Now Suga is real mad...

He pulled his hands up and...

Slap*         

Suga slaped hobi real hard. Clenching his fists and real madly closing his eyes 😤.

Hobis eyes widdened 😳. But he saw him all red so he understand that he is not that kind of mad. But was that kissing really disturbing for him. Dont he love him.?

"What? I thought you loved me😳." Hobi said.

"So what? I love you that doesn’t mean i will forgive you. Get the hell out of my site. You moron dumbass idiot.😤" Suga said and left Hobi dumbfounded.